MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ban Appeal - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Appeals (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Ban Appeal - CerberusMaximus - 02-15-2016

What I got banned for:
Running an admin over with my bus.
Why I won't do it again (If applicable, at least 50 words):
Because, now I know not to run over anything that looks like a zombie, I will just avoid everything on the road.
Why the ban was false (If applicable, at least 50 words):
I was never never given the chance to explain myself. 

RE: Ban Appeal - Yuki - 02-15-2016

Steamid?

RE: Ban Appeal - CerberusMaximus - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 03:55 AM)Yuki Wrote: Steamid?

CerberusMaximus

(02-15-2016, 04:00 AM)CerberusMaximus Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 03:55 AM)Yuki Wrote: Steamid?

CerberusMaximus

STEAM_0:1:66001027

Okay. Spamming the doll prop even after being told to stop sounds like a definite act of malice. I highly doubt you have any legit excuse for that one. What do you say to defend yourself?

(02-15-2016, 04:16 AM)Yuki Wrote: Okay. Spamming the doll prop even after being told to stop sounds like a definite act of malice. I highly doubt you have any legit excuse for that one. What do you say to defend yourself?

i forgot there was no prop limit, and i was trying to do something with my friend. And the amount that i spawned was accidental.

How can that amount be accidental? You have to click once per spawn.

(02-15-2016, 04:27 AM)Yuki Wrote: How can that amount be accidental? You have to click once per spawn.

My computer was a bit slugish and it took a little longer than usual, and i got impatient.

Okay. I will unban you. Make sure never to do this sort of thing again.