MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Smoggy's Moderator Application - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Smoggy's Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: Smoggy's Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=36)

Smoggy's Moderator Application - smoggysmashet - 08-14-2015

RP Name:Smoggy
Steam Name (at present):smoggysmashet1
Seam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:0:53245712

Country of Residence:England
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:9

My Date of Birth:13/03/98
Current Education (if applicable):None

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, it is a Logitech headset.

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:
I believe that my personality is fun, happy and easy going but when I want to be I can be strict. I am a guy who if is told to do something it will be done as soon as possible and I am also patient.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
I have Super-Administrated ZARP deathrun for about 3 months.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
ZombieRP is a copy of real life with police(Combine), Criminals(Resistance) and many others. The main goal is to follow the real life aspect which means don't do anything that you shouldn't in real life. You have to survive the zombie aswell as raiders and the Tribal. The tribal are a band of Aliens which are allowed to KOS)Kill on sight) any player they wish.There are also many other roles you can be such as Arms dealer, zombie hunter, Doctor and Pilot which are all self explanitory. The basic rules are to not break character, don't make it so your base is unraidable and do not RDM(Random death match).

How long I have played Garry's Mod:I'm not 100% sure but it's around 2 years.
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):Approximately 10 months.
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):
Not sure what the actual time is but since around 2 months after it first opened.
How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):
28+ hours a week (4+ hours a day)
How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):
Half of that duration and more.

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)
If I do not show respect to out patrons then they will assume that all of the staff is like this which creates a negative view on the server as a whole this will then lead to the server losing players.
Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)
It is important to use the correct grammar because if you don't it will show that you are unqualified to suit the role you are, therefor making the people who pick staff look bad at their task.
In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)
It is important because if they feel that you're not respecting their opinion then they're going to get frustrated and think that you're better than them because you think your opinion is better.
How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
I will aim to maintain professionalism everywhere by not cursing, picking favorite, choosing sides or abusing which are all this that I will avoid as my time being staff whether it be on the server or off.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?

If you have, please explain what happened.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.

RDM stands for Random death match it is killing someone without a reason
What is NLR? Give an example.
NRL means Not real life is doing something your old life would have done going back to the spot you died last to get a revenge kill.
What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
Prop abuse is using a prop to obtain and advantage E.G. using multiple blocks to climb a building to a window to then raid it.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)
I would be unique in the fact that I would help come up with new ideas for the server such as ad-don ideas. I could also bring activity to the server which means I would be more active than most if not all the previous staff members.
Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):
I think that the community would trust me in this role because I have been playing the server for sometime now and I have gained the trust of most of the players I have seen online by being friendly and helping them out if they needed so. I think they would appreciate me being staff because most people know like I have said that they will know that I will be willing to help anyone that needs my help. Another reason why they would appreciate me being staff is because they should know that I will be fair to every player whether I've known them 2 years or 2 minutes I will give everyone a chance to explain themselves.
If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:
Not much of a change but I would add more player models to buy from the point shop since a lot of people I have spoken to have requested this to be done.
Any other comments, etc:No other comments I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read this app.

Re: Smoggy's Moderator Application - NoLife - 08-14-2015

The dark blue on dark gray.... it hurts....

Re: Smoggy's Moderator Application - smoggysmashet - 08-15-2015

Peoples eyes are different that blue makes it easier for me to read, I do apologise for it hurting your eyes.

Re: Smoggy's Moderator Application - TOXIC WOLF - 08-15-2015

Yesh, u will proboly have to wait like 2 weeks 4 someone to promote u lik me thogh. 8-)

Re: Smoggy's Moderator Application - Yuki - 08-19-2015

TOXIC WOLF Wrote:Yesh, u will proboly have to wait like 2 weeks 4 someone to promote u lik me thogh. 8-)

Quite frankly, your application is still in the frying pan. It helps to actually know and play with the people who you're applying to in order to attain trust. I've known Smoggy for at least 3 years, so that's a major plus he has over you.

Re: Smoggy's Moderator Application - Yuki - 08-31-2015

Accepted >_>