MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
(O.W.N)kodster (Grey Fox)'s Moderator Application - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
(O.W.N)kodster (Grey Fox)'s Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: (O.W.N)kodster (Grey Fox)'s Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=40)

(O.W.N)kodster (Grey Fox)'s Moderator Application - Grey Fox - 09-05-2015

Section 1
RP Name:VC Grey Fox
Steam Name (at present)SadO.W.N)Kodster
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:1:52890862
Country of Residence:United States
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English
Languages I am fluent in: English
My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 8
My Date of Birth: 2/26/2001
Current Education (if applicable):High School (Pheobus High School)
Do you have a microphone? Yes sir
Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I try to be a funny person who breaks the ice in those awkward situations, but sometimes I find myself being stern to get my point across. If you want specifics on server personality, I'm usually a passive/aggressive player. If someone attacks me, I like others, will retalliate with the intent to kill, but I hardly ever raid. This is because I like saying "If I wanted to raid people, I'd be playing Basewars" but even then I hardly raid. I usually try to help people, especially those who are new and try to give advice and anser questions so they don't have to wander in blind to the server. But if no one requests my assisstance, I'm usually flying across the map with magic on the ZRP server.
Section 2
Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: None, I'm pretty new to this,
My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: Zombie Rp is basically Dark Rp, but with a new threat/obstical. Its a fun gamemode where people can build towns, use magic, raid and break others stuff. You can be a "Tribal" and have the entire server population as targets because its rare to have a tribal (Except Joda). Battle the galactic multi race empire known as "The Combine" as rebels, or end the rebellion yourself! Build a community, or bunker down somewhere in the wasteland by yourself. The zombies have taken over, but business for the gun and drug dealers boom as people are scared and/or need to protect themselves or others. The rules make my brain think "So in summary, don't be a lawbreaking stubborn jerk" but its obviously more than that. For rules, you must advert certain things such as raids and mugs. Respect players, don't start fights in spawn unless there is a spawnkiller. Have a reason to kill people, do not propclimb/propkill/probsurf. Do not self supply such as switching to gun dealer, buy guns for you and switch back to your original class.
How long I have played Garry's Mod: And counting, 844 hours on record according to steam
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): I played on a Dark Rp server for almost a day as "The Best Gun Dealer" I've played on the ZRP server for atleast 30 hours. I've played The Purge for 2 hours, and some others that aren't long enough to mention.
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):I've only played the ZRP server(s) for as previously stated, atleast 30.
How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):Considering I'm almost always on my pc, and school is starting back up, 5-9 on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): Well I always love helping people, it feels nice. So when I'm on, I'll be active I guess. (Because usually people don't try breaking rules when the staff is on am i right?)
Section 3
Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) I believe that if one guy is screaming at you, and you are calmly talking to them, that they will feel silly and calm down. I've had lots of practise with this. On another hand, if you start being disrespectful, how different are you from the other guy? You also get a bad reputation, nobody will listen to you to aggrivate and get a rise from you. But usually if I can get them to talk it out, we all come to some unanamous agreement. Finally if you are rude, they might just quit the server, and thats just bad business buster.
Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) While I'm at it, please excuse any mispells or incorrections in my grammar. Without using propper grammar shows your true intelligence. If you can't even form a grammatically correct sentence, how could anyone understand or take you seriously? I'm only fourteen, so my grammar may not be perfect, and I was never good at essays but at the very least I try to let those reading know what I am saying. Propper grammar is easier on the eyes and brain, as they don't have to double-back and re-read what someone said to make sense of it.
In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) With personal experience, everyone should listen to everone's opinions, because you never know what brilliant new idea would be brought to the table. Plus people remember when you take their opinions into consideration, and are likely to be on your side in future events. "A house divided against itself cannot stand," by Jesus recorded in all three synoptic gospels. It is the well known truth.
How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? If you mean for example, a combine peacefully basing with a rebel, well I'm nosy anyway, and if I miss it, someone else will usually call attention to it.
Section 4
How many times have you been banned/warned before? once for both. I'll start with the warn: It was a serious clonewars rp, and someone asked to be a droid because he didn't like being a clone. Note those weren't his exact words. He said it in OOC, so in the same chat I replied exactly "Fuck you too!" because I was offended. It is something I truly regret. Now the ban, I'm actually banned on the ZRP server. The story was I joined to collect money early and I was mowing down zombies with my shotty and rifle on a bridge, when all of the sudden I was disconnected with a "You are banned" generic message. It gave no reason on the banning, or who banned me. As far as I know, another loyal player by the name of "dank meme (yo mama)" had the same thing happen to him. We do not know the reason of our sudden banning, but we suspect we got hacked of some sort.
If you have, please explain what happened. Woops, kinda already did....
Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously: I know that my sudden inappropriate outburst was wrong, because it was starting a pointless argument that would disrupt the actions of others trying to rp.
Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: I am sorry because I wanted a clean record on that server, and the warning showed no sign of dissapearing, and I don't want to leave the amazing server that had a lot of work put into it.
Section 5
What is RDM? Give an example. RDM-Random Death Match. (walking up to someone in spawn and killing them unprovoked.)
What is NLR? Give an example. NLR-New Life Rule. (Broswaggalagga got killed in scooby's warehouse by Generic Name! He has lost all specific knowledge of his death)
What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Using props to kill, surf, or climb. (I'm using a 2x4 to float me and my friends up to the water tower so we can kill some people)
Section 6
Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) Well I was Co-leader of a small town called "Valhala." I've taught other people how to do magic and be helpful and patient with them. I didn't abuse my magical abilities on the ZRP server, only to help others with their base construction with their permission. I am well known on the server, with many players able to vouch for that claim. This probably doesn't matter but I was helpful enough to give $500000 to a new player to help him get started, I (like to think) am on good terms with at least three moderators/admins
Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role
Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): As previously stated, I am well known on the server as a helpful individual, with many to vouch for the claim. As a member of the staff, I would have be more able to help those in need, I put a lot of thought into my decisions, and are friends with a good amount of the newer and older players. I wish only to help, and people know that.
If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Maybe make those zombies that float around in ZRP spit acid, and have a slightly higher rate of spawn.
Any other comments, etc: Even if I don't get accepted, could I, dank meme, and anyone else who got random banned be unbanned so that we may continue to enjoy the servers?