MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Application for Moderator (finished) - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Application for Moderator (finished) - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: Application for Moderator (finished) (/showthread.php?tid=86)

Application for Moderator (finished) - JamesBoss01 - 01-20-2016

Section 1: Credentials

This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Jamesboss01
Steam Name (at present): Jamesboss01
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:132885642

Country of Residence:
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English
Languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 9

My Date of Birth: 6/10/99
Current Education (if applicable): High School

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I am Funny, Kind, cheerful, brave, clean, loyal, helpful, and reverent. I'm really easy to get along with. I am good with people for the simple fact that i like to make jokes for no reason. I don't really care about how people think of me as long as i get everything done, but with doing a mile more.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: I have been an admin for a year in one server

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:   Zombie survival is based on surviving on this magical land named zombie pit of hell. There is tons of levels, different jobs, and different rules for each zombie server. In most zombie RP servers you need a specific level to be a certain job. To obtain a new level, you would have to kill zombies to gain XP. You could just start a colony and take on the stragglers from the wasteland, OR you can be a demonic demon who destroys everyone and everyone dies. All in all its a perfect combination of Action & Adventure and best of all fun.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 739 hrs on record
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): A month and a half
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): for a half a month total

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): 6 or more hours

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): as long as i can mostly 6 or more hours

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) Its important to respect our patrons because it shows a sign of an good example about the server we love. It shows a sign of respect to our community. This is my code of conduct as in respect others the way you want to be treated. Most importantly it shows maturity.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) So we do not misunderstand what I say in the server. Grammar is also a key asset in talking and when your in a sit confusion is not really tolerated. All in all a formal conversation goes a lot farther than one you spell "No." as "NIEN" Using correct grammar also usually means you have a higher education.
In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) There opinions aren't but sometimes they are, no opinion is better than another. Its better to have an opinion from everyone, instead of a dictator. #dontvotefordonaldtrump 

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? I will maintain by helping out anyone who needs it, and put order in who is right and who is wrong.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before? 3 at the most

If you have, please explain what happened. Rdm, Prop abuse, and NLR.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously: Without rules it is a chaotic world among us.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: I am sorry for Rdming, Prop abuse NLRing. This will not happen again

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. When you kill a person for no reason. Ex "killed someone in spawn for fun"

What is NLR? Give an example.  New Life Rule is when you are reincarnated and don't know what happened for 3 mins. Ex " I have died so I do not know anything, 3 mins later I have remembered the past.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop abuse is when your using props as for flying, killing and blocking people and doors. Ex "Some one prop killed by using the bathtub."

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I am dedicated and well know how to work out mod commands and instructions. I am an easy learner at all times. I love to solve problems that are not my personal problems. Mostly i am best at helping and try to solve problems.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): I have helped many people without being a mod and would do so much better with being a staff member. I make no exceptions and i get my work done fast. I also have been staff on other servers as well. and I actually know pretty much a lot of the players, and a lot of people know me as well.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Making it easy for other staff to relax and chill.

Any other comments, etc: If there is anything else please notify me from the server or my steam.

RE: Application for Moderator - Yuki - 01-24-2016

Word counts, mate.