MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Admin Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: DaedraWolf
Steam Name (at present): DaedraWolf 
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:80296779
Country of Residence: United States 
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English & Spanish
Languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 7 (I'm no AP English Student)

My Date of Birth:  02/16/00
Current Education (if applicable): High School

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:
I always dedicate myself to something I say and I would make time to do it. I love to do hardcore role playing and like to teach /or help others. I'm always the type of person to start some sort of event or something to bring people together to create something big.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: Red=Collapsed <-> Blue=Ongoing 
In order from first to last:
Late Night Gaming (LNG)
GWorlds (GW)
Superior Servers (Superior)
Thunderstruck Gaming (TSG) 
Defiant Gaming (DFG) 
My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: (Inherited) 
Survive as long as you can, become a notable well being in a role playing state. Make money, start an organization or a group. Be apart of an event and join the Resistances today! or maybe Combines.  Don't RDM, NLR, RDA, ect. (General Roleplay rules). Follow you're job descriptions and stay to you're role playing tasks. Some other basic rules on the server is no self supply, You may not raid when their is a building sign, You can't raid the same base for more than 10 min. Do not disrespect admins, do not annoying other people by spamming, no one way props.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 2,343 hrs
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 2,200 hrs (Rarely playing anything else but RP)
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): 
110Hours.22min.  According to => http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/6...DaedraWolf
How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): 20 Hours  (*Note: School...)
Week Days: 2+2+2+2+2 = 10 hours, Weekend = 5+ 5 = 10 hours
Which position I want (Event Host OR Senior Moderator):
Event Host

Section 3: Relationship with users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)
It's important to give respect to our patrons because you want to be a good role model for other players and also you want to be respected as well. Even if the player doesn't respect me, I should treat them equal to other players and not hate because of my biased opinions towards others. I don't stick out to other people's levels or play by their games.
Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)
It's important to use correct grammar because If I'm in a situation where I can't use the mic for some reason, Its a good skill to have, so that others can understand me. It's a second skill that we all have and most importantly, how other people will interpret me as a person.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)
In this environment today, it's important to respect everyone's opinions because y'all don't want to offend anyone. Opinions should be respected because I wouldn't like it if someone was disrespecting me for my beliefs. 
How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
To maintain professionalism, as a staff I need to listen to both sides of an argument before getting into any conclusions. Mostly common sense of the rules and my actions can keep professionalism most of the time.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?
I've been warned once. 
If you have, please explain what happened.
Being careless and unaware of the kind of slang's that could offend others. (Ex: N***r's) 
Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:
It's important to keep this in mind. I want to share this with other's who will be reading these application. I know this is the internet and we tend to get some bad slang's out there, so just be mature and take it into consideration. 
Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: I'm sincerely sorry for letting a bad slang come out. We all let things out of the system once in a while. I realized that this can effect how others think towards our server and It can also make others view you as a bad example.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. 
RDM is Random Death Match. In <MOST> role playing servers this is a <MUST KNOW> thing. Random Death Match is usually when someone kills somebody illegally (or against the rules). For Example: Soldier comes to spawn zone, kills random player. That would be considered RDM. RULES BROKEN IN SITUATION: Spawn Killing
What is NLR? Give an example.
NLR is New Life Rule. In <MOST> role playing server. New Life Rules (NLR) is basically once you die, you would forget everything that ever happens and you can't come back to that same area for 10 minutes and/or refer to anything of your old life.
For Example: Raider kills dealer. Dealer comes back as a new person and doesn't remember being raided and can't return for 10 min.
What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
Prop Abuse is usually in <MOST to ALL> role playing servers. Prop abuse can be: Prop surfing, prop climbing, prop killing, prop mending and prop blocking (Our server +One way prop = Prop Abuse). 
For Example: Player spawns and uses fences to block spawn room, No one can leave that room, so It would be considered prop blocking.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will use my administrator effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)
I would be unique in what I do because I enjoy staffing and entertaining others. Seeing how other staffs do their jobs, I see things different. Having these powers is not inherited nor is it a gift, it's a privilege! I've seen many staffs "Fake it till you make it" and that really sucks, but being around for a long time you realize most of the little things and being creative is what I could bring to the table.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):
I feel that this community would appreciate someone like me because I know most of the rules by hand & common sense. I feel like I could be trusted with a role like this because I'm probably the oldest moderator now and I've been dedicated for a long time. I think the community would trust me with a role like this because I don't tend to be a jerk or seem to be a problem most of the time. I feel like it's time for me show my creative side and I want this community to grow and I want to be part of this growing community.
If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:
If I can make a change to E.N.D Gaming it would be to make our forums more known to the community and see more players stick around. then just being more than just an average player.
Any other comments, etc:  References: Smoggy & 030

I tried to make my responses stand out, but I tried to not blind the readers with colors. Sorry if the colors were cancer.
Accepted breski