MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ban Appeal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
"if i were allowed back on the server i would be a meet-and-greeter and i would help people out and give them free money and teach them the proper rules (That i just read over and learned for sure) :'("

That would be entirely up to you. I expect to see a change in your attitude and actions towards other users. Unbanned, don't make me regret this.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Kirie-Chan - 02-15-2016, 04:03 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Yuki - 02-15-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kirie-Chan - 02-15-2016, 04:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Yuki - 02-15-2016, 04:58 AM