MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Mod Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Application
RP name: RadicalLarry
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063218430/
Why I want to be moderator: I wish to help the server rebuild and grow in any way I can.
What I will use moderator for: To in force the rules and help any players understand how to play on the server correctly. 
A suggestion to improve the server: Bring back the Dark Role Play Game(DarkRPG) stats or ways to improve your character in the server some how though buy able upgrades with in-game or In Real Life(IRL) money.  
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): 1 Week, 6 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes and 53 seconds.  

Thank you for your time.  
Heart RadicalLarry

Messages In This Thread
Mod Application - by RadicalLarry - 03-19-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Mod Application - by Reaper Ravenpaw - 03-20-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Mod Application - by Ebina-Chan - 03-22-2016, 09:49 PM