MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A few recommendations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few recommendations
Wiremod was recently added and removed. The server can't handle it. I'll look into mining once the map update comes out. The new tools, my general policy is find em and I'll look into adding em.

On the jobs, I'll try to include them next time I make an update for the jobs file.

Messages In This Thread