MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ban Appeal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
What I got banned for: Rule "C15".

Why I won't do it again (If applicable, at least 50 words): I will not do Rule C15 again for a few reasons. The first one would happen to be because I am not always like that, and I was being a C15 because of the person who had provoked my anger. He will not be in the server at all times, therefore I will not be able to do that 100% of the time. The second reason would be because I actually like the server, and I have put multiple hours of multiple days into the server. The last is because I believe in forgiveness and I also believe in change. Without change or forgiveness, where would this world be now? WWXII? With time, we can all come to terms and no longer be scattered on different pages of the same book.

Why the ban was false (If applicable, at least 50 words): The ban was not particularly "false", yet a little bit excessive.. I can not say whether my ban was for calling the level 300+ admin a "pay to win" or a "level booster", but you can not disagree on the fact that people would be getting mad when they encounter someone with 3x their health, just for them to get murdered in literally one hit. It's unfair and there are often concurrences where this would anger a person who is liable to be angered by bullshit...

This is my ban appeal. Leave me banned or not, I truthfully feel that this was an excessive permanent ban.
You were banned for being an asshole. That has to do with the way you acted towards everyone in the server. Your false accusations were only a part of it. If you want to be unbanned, you should probably look at the way you treat other users and see if there is anything you think you can fix about it.

I will unban you if you show that you regret your actions and are willing to change. That is how we handle ban appeals here.
(02-15-2016, 04:15 AM)Yuki Wrote: You were banned for being an asshole. That has to do with the way you acted towards everyone in the server. Your false accusations were only a part of it. If you want to be unbanned, you should probably look at the way you treat other users and see if there is anything you think you can fix about it.

I will unban you if you show that you regret your actions and are willing to change. That is how we handle ban appeals here.

Can I please be unbanned? :Sad I showed my sympathy by making the post in the first place, and I even tried to correct my wrongdoings by being nice to that Spawnkiller117 guy. Even he realized that I wasn't being rude, as I said right before being banned. I really want to come back because the server was so neat and I liked it so much :'(

I'm so sorry for being an asshole, i didn't mean to do it intentionally

if i were allowed back on the server i would be a meet-and-greeter and i would help people out and give them free money and teach them the proper rules (That i just read over and learned for sure) :'(
"if i were allowed back on the server i would be a meet-and-greeter and i would help people out and give them free money and teach them the proper rules (That i just read over and learned for sure) :'("

That would be entirely up to you. I expect to see a change in your attitude and actions towards other users. Unbanned, don't make me regret this.