Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to the fans and mouthing the words "Thank you." The large video screen then cut to a
ENDICOTT, N. Red Womens Nike Tanjun .Y. -- Kenny Perrys magical ride continues. Chasing his third victory of the year on the Champions Tour, Perry shot a 7-under 65 on Friday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Dicks Sporting Goods Open. Perry, the Senior Players and U.S. Senior Open winner this summer, had three birdies over the final four holes to surge past Bart and Brad Bryant and Joel Edwards. Esteban Toledo, Jeff Freeman, Rick Fehr, and Russ Cochran were tied for fifth at 67 as more than half the field broke par at the short-and-narrow En-Joie Golf Club under nearly ideal scoring conditions. Perrys round turned with a brilliant shot at the par-5 12th hole. He holed a 6-iron from 187 yards for eagle. He also had six birdies to go with one bogey, hitting 15 fairways and putting just 26 times. "I was 3-under par, playing nicely, cruising along," said Perry, who leads the Champions Tour in money winnings with over $1.5 million. "You have a lightning bolt hit you like that -- Hey man, we can shoot a low score. It really pumped me up. It really got me excited. It got me motivated. It made me more aggressive." Just one shot behind, it felt like the good old days for the Bryants -- save the aches and pains. They were tied for the lead until Perry came along in the final group. "Someone looked at the scoreboard and said, Man, that Bryant, he must be good," Brad said, smiling broadly. "Hes leading the tournament and went back out for 18 more (holes). " Bart, at 50 a rookie on the senior tour, is trying to recapture a lot of what he lost at the end of his PGA Tour career, when two wrist surgeries kept him away from the game for three years. "It was frustrating. It was tough. I was out for a good three years and well over two that I couldnt even putt or chip or anything," Bart said. "Honestly, I really thought that I was probably done. It was a long three years. Just to be out here playing, it just feels so good." Bart birdied No. 2, hitting sand wedge to about 10 feet right of the hole and made a good putt after missing one on the opening hole. At No. 12 he hit to 6 inches out of a greenside bunker and made another birdie, then hit 5-iron at the par-3 14th hole to 15 feet and made that. He capped the round with a 30-foot birdie putt on the closing hole. "When I first came out here this year, I didnt have a lot of game," said Bart, whose best finish so far this year is a tie for fourth two weeks ago at the 3M Championship. "My golf muscles were not built back up. I just wasnt back at the level that I was when I left, or even close. As the years gone on, Ive gotten a little bit stronger, Ive lost a little bit of pain, and Im starting to get some of those shots back in my arsenal, so I feel like Im kind of creeping in on some really good golf and maybe having the ability to compete. To win out here is very tough." If not for a bogey at the par-3 fourth hole, Brad Bryant would have had a share of the lead. Still, despite a bad right foot that hobbled him all last year and an operation that has not provided any improvement to his health, Brad had a stellar round. He made three putts inside 6 feet, chipped in from 18 feet for birdie at the par-3 14th hole, and closed his round with a 12-foot birdie putt at No. 18. Happy with his round. Even happier with that of his brother. "Seeing Bart up there is always a good thing. Hes world-class," Brad said. "It was really unfortunate that his wrists basically disintegrated. All the cartilage just went away and the doctors couldnt figure out why. "I had a nice career on the PGA Tour, but I never was good as Bart. He was top 30 in the world for a couple of years. If he could get back physically, just healthy, every time hes been healthy hes really played well." Edwards started strong, rolling in a 20-foot birdie putt at No. 2, then smoked the back nine with four birdies to match his best round of the year. Since tying for seventh at the Principal Charity Classic in early June, his best finish has been a tie for 35th at the U.S. Senior Open. "It was a good, solid round. It was very important for me mentally to get that under your belt and see if you can do it again," the 51-year-old Edwards said. "Its been a long time since I played that well. Thats exciting." Grey Nike Tanjun .  TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Discount Nike Tanjun . Dane Dobbie and Shawn Evans each had two goals and two assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who outscored Minnesota 6-2 in the fourth quarter after being tied through 45 minutes. Curtis Dickson scored once and set up three more for Calgary and Dan MacRae, Geoff Snider, Tor Reinholdt, Karsen Leung and Matthew Dinsdale. http://www.cheapniketanjun.com/ .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day.INDIANAPOLIS -- It was just Peyton Mannings luck. On his first trip back to Lucas Oil Stadium, he and his teammates had an off night. His successor and his old team, they got it right. Andrew Luck threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score Sunday night, handing Denver a 39-33 loss -- its first of the season -- without even needing one of Lucks trademark fourth-quarter comebacks. "Its not real fun watching him," Luck said of Manning. "But he is something to watch." Heading into the game, Manning and Denver (6-1) looked virtually unbeatable. The Broncos were scoring points by the dozens in the midst of a 17-game regular-season winning streak and showed no signs of even hitting a speed bump. Then came what was supposed to be Mannings happy homecoming. Nothing went right and now the Kansas City Chiefs are the NFLs lone unbeaten team. He lost a fumble, threw an interception and was sacked four times -- twice by Robert Mathis, one of the few remaining holdovers from the Manning era. Broncos kick returner Trindon Holliday fumbled twice, losing one that led to a Colts touchdown. Denvers defence committed inexplicable penalties throughout the second half, giving the Colts more opportunities than they needed, and the Broncos last good chance fizzled when Denver running back Ronnie Hillman lost a fumble inside the Colts 5-yard line with 3:03 left in the game. With Luck and the Colts repeatedly taking advantage, even Manning couldnt rescue the Broncos. While Manning finished with solid numbers, 29 of 49 for 386 yards with three TD passes, he certainly wasnt himself. Passes fluttered, passes sailed, passes were broken up. Luck was 21 of 38 for 228 yards with three scores and no turnovers in ending Denvers pursuit of perfection. Indianapolis (5-2) extended its lead in the AFC South and still hasnt lost consecutive games since Luck arrived in the NFL last year. "This is a game we need to learn from. We, I guess, had four turnovers and still somehow had a chance to win that game," Manning said. "I would have liked to have seen it go to a two-point game down there toward the end and see what would have happened, but it never quite got to that point. You can go back to different parts of the game and we got behind, mistakes there, but we still had a chance there at the end. We certainly have to improve from this game because we werent as sharp execution-wise as wed like to be." Admittedly, this was no typical night for Manning. The weekends marquee matchup was the NFLs most anticipated homecoming since Brett Favre went back to Green Bay -- with the dreaded Minnesota Vikings -- in 2009. Indys former franchise quarterback dealt with questions all week about owner Jim Irsays most recent comments expressing disappointment with winning just one Super Bowl title during the Manning yearss, then arrived to find out the roof and window at Lucas Oil Stadium would be open on a chilly night inside the house he helped build. Nike Tanjun For Sale. And when he first ran onto the field, some sections in the lower bowl looked like a checkerboard of Colts blue and Broncos orange. They roared for No. 18 throughout a 90-second video tribute featuring some of his most memorable moments with the Colts including the record-breaking pass to Marvin Harrison for most TDs by a quarterback-receiver duo, the AFC championship comeback against New England and, of course, the evening when he finally hoisted the Lombardi Trophy in rainy Miami. Manning responded to the standing ovation by stopping his warm-up throws, taking off his helmet, waving to the fans and mouthing the words "Thank you." The large video screen then cut to a fan holding a sign that that read "Thanks Peyton But Tonight Im A Colts Fan." Afterward, he acknowledged it was an emotional game. But the Broncos were dealing with far bigger issues on the field. After Holliday fumbled, Luck hooked up with Darrius Heyward-Bey on the next play to give Indy a 10-7 lead. Mathis second-quarter strip sack forced a safety and Luck found Stanley Havili for a 20-yard TD pass after the free kick to make it 19-14. Indy never trailed again. "Thats my job, thats how I help my team," Mathis said. "It felt good." The Colts extended the lead to 26-14 at halftime and 33-14 in the third quarter when Luck scrambled for a 10-yard TD during a drive on which four flags came out on Denver defenders. Then Manning rallied the Broncos, throwing a 31-yard TD pass to Demaryius Thomas early in the fourth and handing off to Knowshon Moreno for a 1-yard TD run to make it 36-30 with 8:44 left in the game. Denver forced a punt, giving Manning another chance as the stadium noise subsided. But on the first play, Erik Walden hit Mannings arm and Pat Angerer picked it off to set up Adam Vinatieris 42-yard field goal. "Hopefully well have a chance to play these guys again because that would mean we made the playoffs," Manning said. "I think if there is a next time it may be a little bit easier just because it was somewhat of an emotional week and it can be a little bit draining, I will say that." NOTES: The game could prove costly for both teams. Denver cornerback Champ Bailey left in the second quarter with a left foot injury, the same foot that kept him out of the first five games this season. Indy lost Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne in the fourth quarter with what team officials called a sprained right knee. Wayne is expected to have an MRI on Monday. ... Colts cornerback Vontae Davis mistakenly referred to Manning as Tom Brady during a postgame interview on NBC. ... Denver rushed 20 times for 64 yards. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '