MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Admin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin
RP name: Ebina-Chane
 Steam link: I don't look at that ):
 Why I want to be moderator: To help others and bring joy upon the sever. Get some good vibes going, punish the haters (:
 What I will use moderator for: To suggest ideas and bring justice upon the sever! 
 A suggestion to improve the server: I have tons of ideas! just small ones like playing music as you're loading in like the song "Shut Up and Sleep With Me" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWbew8PCHg I know its kina silly but why not add a little humor in the sever? (: 
 My in game hours on the server: sorry I don't how to look at that ): (Measured by UTime): I don't know how to look at that either ): sad face
Would u like me to find ur Utime and ur steam id today?
(03-23-2016, 10:13 AM)JamesBoss01 Wrote: Would u like me to find ur Utime and ur steam id today?

yes! thank you james (: I'm not the brightest when it comes to that.
Lackluster, basic. What makes you different from a stereotype?
(03-23-2016, 08:55 PM)NoLife Wrote: Lackluster, basic. What makes you different from a stereotype?

What?
(03-23-2016, 08:02 PM)Ebina-Chan Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 10:13 AM)JamesBoss01 Wrote: Would u like me to find ur Utime and ur steam id today?

Just tell me your steam name and i can do it right away
(03-24-2016, 07:57 PM)JamesBoss01 Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 08:02 PM)Ebina-Chan Wrote:

Just tell me your steam name and i can do it right away
My steam name is Ebina-Chan, you can go on CamCasts friends list and find me there.
So im gonna say this. If you can't go into google and type "steam id finder" to find the most crucial part of this application, you do not deserve to be a moderator. Even after it has been a full week with still no steam ID or even a link to your profile to show, what makes you think you have the capability to moderate anything?

Also Nolife has a point when he asks "What makes you different from the stereotype". Think about it before you try applying again. Also use Steamidfinder.com to get your steam id.

Denied.