MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
ZombieRP Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ZombieRP Moderator Application
RP Name: Xernam
Steam Link:http//steamcommunity.com/id/pyroast
Why I want to be a moderator: I would like to be a moderator,because I have played on this server for a while. As well as enforcing the rules.
What I will use moderator for: I will use moderator to enforce the rules ( as stated on the last question ),and help users 
( with rule breakers ),etc.
A suggestion to improve the server: By Taking Out The Trash. ( Says in a tough voice ) ( remove all rule breaking trashmakers )
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime):28 Hours ( Not Including Previous Events ( From The Year 2014 or 2015 not sure ) )

(Optional creative question):

You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
Welp since obtaining higher ground is practically impossible,
because the glass cylinder is very slippery for my tiny hands.So I would TRY I repeat TRY to disable the blades. Yep That's It

2nd Suggestion ( by your request ) Make oil less op?
Gimme a suggestion we aren't already working on Wink
Throw me a bone:

1) You're really sensitive to things.
- You could use your powers based on emotional feelings
2) You're calling people "Trashmakers"
- Have some respect jeez. Its not nice to see people like that.
3) "2nd Suggestion ( by your request ) Make oil less op?"
- Some people in role play like to make loads of cash, so getting rid of this effect can also cause players to leave. If you are limited then you don't really feel like you've accomplished anything.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
MOTD: Losers will always be losers, winners will always win. - Donald J. Trump
And Donald J. Drumpf is a loser, as always.
Accepted, though it's a bit shaky. Please be mindful of how you use staff powers.
A good general rule to follow is: If you aren't helping someone in a way that can't be done without staff powers, you should not use them.