MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hanzo Body Pillow Mod application

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hanzo Body Pillow Mod application
So first off, Drones can be bought from the Engineer/Genius. Just getting that outta the way.

I personally think you did your best possible choice of action Demoting the player(s) if no staff was available to aid you at that hour. You also recently joined us , and you've stuffed in alot of time here with little of it being afk time. Thats good and badish, but majorly good imo
We could really use some more staff out in the server, due to our recent...resignings, So it'd be nice to have another staff to be with (as i'm one of the more active staff as of now) (Hoo-rah)

I really don't know what we do here, as i'm no forum dweller, but i'll vouch for this.
[Image: latest?cb=20170126062520]Yuh

Messages In This Thread
Hanzo Body Pillow Mod application - by Hanzo - 08-14-2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Hanzo Body Pillow Mod application - by Rookie - 08-14-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Hanzo Body Pillow Mod application - by Yuki - 08-14-2016, 10:58 PM