MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Twisted_Haunts App

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twisted_Haunts App
RP name: (Twisted_Haunt)
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/twistedhaunt/
Why I want to be moderator: To provide my services to the server
What I will use moderator for: To keep people from breaking the rules, also to help new comers who are confused about what to do and how to do it
A suggestion to improve the server: I don't see anything wrong with the server at this time
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): 10h. Played the server for a good bit of time about 2y ago but it seems the my time has been whipped

(Optional creative question):
You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do? Duck under the blades
1) We don't really care about your 'services'. You want this position, so you should be selling yourself to us; not 'providing' us with an undefined service. I'd suggest giving an actual reason that you want to become staff.
2) If you want to be staff, you need to give a suggestion. There's always something that needs fixing.

Fix those two things, then post a reply.

To answer the thing about UTime: previous playtime may not have been recorded, since we got UTime recently.
(01-06-2017, 03:08 PM)RP name: (Twisted_Haunt) Wrote: Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/twistedhaunt/
Why I want to be moderator: To help the server grow and hopefully keep it growing.
What I will use moderator for: To keep people from breaking the rules, also to help new comers who are confused about what to do and how to do it.
A suggestion to improve the server: I think the knife that you spawn with does way to much damage.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): 10h. Played the server for a good bit of time about 2y ago but it seems the my time has been whipped.

(Optional creative question):
You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do? Duck under the blades
I meant to update your original post and respond, but that works too. I'm gonna give your application a week's time. If you're still active by the end of it, and if there have been no problems with you, you will likely be accepted.