MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
RP name: Captain peter 
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Madmanmaddox1/
Why I want to be moderator: I want to be moderator because I really want to help out E.N.D gaming and want to help it grow.Also to make sure people have fun.
What I will use moderator for: I will use it to make sure everyone is following the rules.
A suggestion to improve the server: A suggestion is to have events.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime):34 hours

(Optional creative question):

You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?I would try to find way to stop then I would realize I'm a nickel and realiz I have no arms.Then I would just lay flat so the blade can't touch me.
Quite honestly, I didn't realize people still played the ZRP. I can't judge your application because I'm not active enough. I'm sorry.
Accepted. Roy will watch over and mentor you, to make sure that you're properly doing your job. You can make your suggestion a reality, as we really need more event hosts. When in doubt, reward pointshop points.