MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Psychos Guild Application(L.0.S.S.)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychos Guild Application(L.0.S.S.)
Wink 
The Legion Of Soldiers Sovereignty Resume

In-Game Name:swagman123
Name:Sully
Language:english 
Favorite Weapon:Juan Deagle with acog scope
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:98115338
Why Should We Accept You?(75 Words Minimum):ive been looking for a guild and im online 24/7  on the server i have 7 juan deagles to share 
your guild is one of the best here  and i'd love to join i am only level 25 but the amount of money i have lets get tons of kills and  i never miss a shot :).

im also a loyal member who will follow orders at all cost  i will never kill a member and if i do i will give them everything i have  or that they lost,  i hope you let me join im extremely interested.