MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nate's Ban Appeal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's Ban Appeal
Reason i was banned: Banned for threats to server or owner.

Why i should be unbanned: i never meant any of it i was just mad at that time and i would never harm the server or any one on it, so if you could accept my apoligy i would be happy and wouldnt do that again promise and either way i wont do it again, and ik he had full right to ban me i would of deserved it i never meaned it.

Why ban was falsed: It was not false he had full right too but i never meant it i was just annoyed/mad, i wont say it again or do anything. ill just play and have fun on the server im sorry for me doing that . I know i dont deserve to be unbanned probably but maybe another chance and also i didnt mean it at all.Reason i was banned: Banned for threats to server or owner.

Why i should be unbanned: i never meant any of it i was just mad at that time and i would never harm the server or any one on it, so if you could accept my apoligy i would be happy and wouldnt do that again promise and either way i wont do it again, and ik he had full right to ban me i would of deserved it i never meaned it.

Why ban was falsed: It was not false he had full right too but i never meant it i was just annoyed/mad, i wont say it again or do anything. ill just play and have fun on the server im sorry for me doing that . I know i dont deserve to be unbanned probably but maybe another chance and also i didnt mean it at all.
Unbanned