END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: Gamemode change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I'm currently working (ever so slowly) on changing the gamemode of the server. I'm thinking it'll still be apocalyptic, but I'm not so sure how "Zombie-based" that'll be. There will probably still be zombies, but I'm thinking of working on a change in the game mode. I'll probably make it so that admins are less needed and it'll run fine without moderation. 

If anyone has a question or opinion on it, please post it in the general section!