END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: Donator Rank missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I bought the donator perk. I received the 500k but not the rank. Help pls :3
Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jodar

Have you tried reconnecting?
(01-17-2017, 01:33 AM)Yuki Wrote: [ -> ]Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jodar

Have you tried reconnecting?

Added. Yes i have tried reconnecting.