END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: staff application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 8
My Date of Birth: 2002/01/11

Current Education (if applicable): high school

Do you have a microphone? yes

Can you record proof for bans? yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I am personally slow to anger and I help a lot. My personality is helpful and joyful. (not much else I can observe about myself)

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: I have been a chat mod on a former Minecraft server zee mc a Minecraft server (i came over to unturned after the fall of it)

How long I have played Unturned: I have played 229 hours (as of  Feb 22, 2017)

How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):210 hours

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):weekdays: 4 hours
                                                                                             weekends: 6 hours

Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) It is important to show respect to them because it show this server is a professiona.l

Why is it important to use correct grammar in public? (at least 50 words) It is important to correct grammar because it can show your illiterate.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) It is important because it can show other people you don't care about there opinion

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? I will show professionalism in behavior, grammar, and respect.

Section 4: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (80 words minimum) I would be a unique staff member in many ways such as giving players an enjoyable staff member who responds quick and takes care of players issues. 

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (120 words minimum): They would appreciate me because I would respect them and be on to solve disputes they might have.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: If I was going to change it I would add a bigger map and server capacity size along with more town and cities.

Any other comments, etc: none
Post this in the proper section. You're applying for Unturned, right? Make sure you meet the word counts and have proper grammar and spelling. If your app doesn't pass at English 101 level of grammar and spelling, you're gonna get denied. Don't waste my time. Don't post an app without double checking it.