END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hello there! My name is Greg aka SwaeLee. I'm 21 and live in the sticks of Maine. I moslty work, play gmod and skateboard. Ever since I came to this community I've loved it. The people here are wicked friendly and the server is so damn nice! xD Well that's all I got for now, If you'd like to know more just ask! Smile
I will derp on your herp.