END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: My Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
IGN Encrypted

Why Was I Banned: I have No Idea Why

Why I should Be Unbanned: i wish to be unbanned because at the time of being banned me and 2 friends were having some duels with each other to make some extra cash and just for the fun of it then one became tribal and when i went to kill him it said "you have been kicked and banned"
Talked to joda im unbanned