END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: Psycho's "First" Application ;-;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Psycho
Steam Name (at present): Psycho
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:41969735

Country of Residence: Canada
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: Italian, French.
Languages I am fluent in: English.

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: About a 1.5.

My Date of Birth:  1/3/2001
Current Education (if applicable): Secondary.

Do you have a microphone? Fuck yes.

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I'm relaxed and fun, i prefer to never let anything get the best of me. i like to think im good with people for the simple fact that i like to make jokes, and fuck around sometimes... I'm also dedicated to what i do, when i'm given a task i prefer to charge in head on, and accomplish it as soon as it arises, rather than waiting. I am in no way shape or form a procrastinator, and i'm really easy to get along with. People say im quite spontaneous. I'm kinda used to ignorant people because i grew up with 5 brothers which where all older than me. I don't really care about how people think of me as long as i get everything done, and i also like to help others, because its just how i grew up. i'm officially out of random shit to spew so i think i should end it. (156)

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: Fatal RP, Atlantis RP, Venom RP.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: Zombie-RP is a server where you are set in a wild wacky wasteland full of disaster, friends. and enemy's. You are put in the world with 1 goal in mind. survive. Survival isn't easy in this wasteland, you have to build alliance's make fierce enemy's and overall rise above the rest. and fight against the zombie horde in your quest to survive. Survival means building shelters. creating community's towers, or even entire army's...The choice is yours (Que dramatic music) even if it means slaughtering a entire army, or even murdering your close friends...Or you could just start a colony and take on the stragglers from the wasteland. all in all its a perfect combination of Action & Adventure.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 3930 Hours.
How long I have played a RP Game-mode, such as Dark-RP, Zombie-RP, PERP, etc.(approximately): Dark-RP was the first server i joined fallowed by PERP and then Zombie-RP
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): I can player after school for 3-6 Hours so from 3Pm to 6pm/9pm.

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): I will be staff on duty for 2-3 hours everyday. and 3-4 on weekends...

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users 

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) Respect is a asset, If you give respect to another person that doesn't deserve it, it just means your higher then them. whether or not they deserve it is a whole other question, the fact is present yourself the way you want to while at the same time treating others how you want to be treated. (56)

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) Using correct grammar makes for a more formal conversation and all in all people respect you more for it. grammar is also a key asset in communication and when your in a sit confusion is not really tolerated. all in all a formal conversation goes a lot farther than one you spell "Yes." as "ye" Using correct grammar also usually means you have a higher education.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) Everyone has a opinion some more viable than others for the simple fact that some people are stupid. There opinions aren't but sometimes they are, no opinion is better than another. its simple how you present your opinion and a little to much pride could be considered cocky in today's society, and respecting that can change someones personality or even there entire outlook on the situation.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? Using correct grammar is key, and respecting everyone's opinions is also a very useful thing to do. personally i have been doing it without noticing because i simple don't care that much. and arguing gets people no where. solving the problem does.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before? Twice.

If you have, please explain what happened. 1. Reason: Fag By: Joda
2 Reason: being a dickhead. By: Joda.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously: Because wearing phallic looking objects is outlandish. Except for the pope, his dick hat is considering amazing somehow.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: < What he said.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Random Death Match. Killing another player for no real and profitable reason that would make sense in a real life situation.

What is NLR? Give an example. New Life Rule, like in the modern world when you die you are fucking dead. You don't know anyone and you hold no retribution.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop Abuse; When someone is using a prop in a non-realistic way to for there own beneficial practice, Lets say i spawned in and just fucking murdered everyone with a train.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) Personally i love to solve problems because in doing so you make someones experience better overall. I'm also quite easy-going as i said before which helps in certain situations. when someone is upset i usually let them talk instead of interrupting because obviously nothing they are going to say will make any sense... (usually). (54)

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): I love what i do. no doubt about it, i really like helping other people. I like making friends, as-well as making a better experience for the entire community. I'm very good with rules and i fallow them closely... i make no exceptions and i get shit done. I also have been staff on other servers as well. and i actually know pretty much all the players, and a lot of people know me as well, i hope to help you guys in the long run and short run... (87)

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: MORE PIANOS!!!!!!!!!

Any other comments, etc: Accept me, so i can make your community better. ;-;  Heart
Compress yer shit into one thread.
I totally would, if i weren't a complete fucking idiot. + this is a entirely new staff app, because i never even realized that we had to use word counter which also was me being a big fucking idiot. At least i done it right right, cause if i didn't i would probably post the same shit at least 500 times before anyone would actually bother to tell me and i kinda really just like the server + i would be helpful so i thought it was necessary to achieve a legit attempt. If only i was capable of juggling my thoughts correctly...