END Gaming ZRP

Full Version: MrMan Gmod Server Staff App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Section 1: Credentials

This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:MrMan
Steam Name (at present):MrMan ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:0:136944316

Country of Residence:US (United States)
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:Spanish & English
Languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 10

My Date of Birth: 4/2/01
Current Education (if applicable): Enrolled in High (Completed Middle School and lower)

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I am a very sociable guy. I like to play video games, Lift (exercise). I am a very mature person. I'm a people person.I am very outgoing. I'm told by friends that I am very funny and a great guy.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: 
-Epix Gaming Gmod and Arma 3 servers.
-Old E.N.D Gaming server.
-Dark RP server (|I-C-E|)

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: I feel that Zombie RP is really fun. It a good concept because you can meet and have good RP involving stuff like telling character's story (why they are here on the earth still). Also it is cool that you have to fight zombies to live. I know: No RDM (Random Death Match);No NLR (New Life Rule);Prop abuse which is when people use props to kill players/to use to your advantage/propblocking/creating unneeded "art";IC you can not use outside of the server resources to your advantage(via coms);OOC you want to stay in character unless in a admin sit.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 1000+(split between two accounts)
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 50% of my hours(500-600 hours)
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): I have played on the server since Fallout era of the community.

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):50-55 hours a week

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): 35-45 hours

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) I believe in the saying give respect to gain it, but if in this case someone is being immature and not giving respect when I am, I would still remain to give it too them to stay professional. Plus it will make you seem like a better person/player/mod/ect...

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) It is important to give the correct grammar in public so you look and sound professional. Also so people will understand what you mean or are talking about especially when you are unable to talk at the moment in time that you are speaking to the person. Also so you don't get pissed when they are a grammar nazi (Kappa)

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) One.. There is a side to every story. Even if it is right or wrong or a lie. You take in the consideration of others opinions, because if a person does lie to you (say you check the logs and see they are lying) can put it against them that they did lie to a mod. But it is important because you will be able to find the best solution to every sit.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? I will would refrain from using non professional language (no cussing). I will talk at a calm tone and not raise my voice/yell at the player. I will refrain from getting an attitude to the player even if I no he has a bad rep and he is lying to my face.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?

If you have, please explain what happened.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Random Death Match. You buy a gun from a gun-shop and you walk up to a random guy and shoot them.

What is NLR? Give an example. New Life Rule. You cannot come back to the same location in 3mins (you die then return before nlr is up)

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Using props for any other use, other then base building. You can't use it to prop block, or prop surf, prop kill.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I would be a outgoing staff member. I feel I would be a great staff/mod for the server because I will do what I can to help others and be a problem solver for the server. I would do the best in my ability to stride for a greatness as a staff. To make the server better, to help it gain word and gain population.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): The community would appreciate me as a staff because I would help make the server more desirable to join by others (other players would spread the word about the server). I would be a great member on the staff team because I would stride to solve problems in the best form I can to be a great mod. The community could trust me in this role because I would do great at my job and would not settle for less. I would not abuse the power, but help the community.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Nothing.

Any other comments, etc: