MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Moderator Application - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=104)

Moderator Application - Kenny D - 03-02-2016

Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Kenny D
Steam Name (Kenny D):
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_0:0:59154063):

Country of Residence:
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English and Francais/french
Languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 7

My Date of Birth: September 23 2000
Current Education (if applicable): Willow Park Arts school

Do you have a microphone? No sadly I don't

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: My personality is cheerful and quiet I describe myself as awkward and strange when I was little I was diagnosed with depression and suffer from it on a daily basis

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: Unfortunately I haven't administrated any other communities

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: In my opinion E.N.D gaming Zombie RP is the best put together RP server I have ever played it has good staff and lots of players on some of the basic rules are 1 Respect staff! the NLR and No RDMing others.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: I have played Garry's mod for about a year now
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): I have played RP servers ever since I got Gmod
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): I have played E.N.D gaming for approximately 20 hours

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): I can play about 10 hrs a week maybe more

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): I can pledge 5 Hrs a week as staff on duty

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words): its good for server respect and it'll teach them whos boss and eventually after ignoring there disrespect they will listen. for example if a low rank were to curse at you or harass you and you ignore them eventually they'll give up on the rude comments.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words): It's important to user proper grammar in public for respect and reputation of the staff members of E.N.D gaming.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words): its crucial to respect everyone's opinion because of equity. an example is if someone were to blame another player for rdm you have to listen and consider on both behalfs

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?: I will not bug players and troll and also I will not abuse my abilities

Section 4: My Past
I have never been banned or kicked before

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. : an RDM is when someone kills another player for no reason what so ever for example if I were to just leave spawn and walk into the wasteland and I got sniped that = RDM

What is NLR? Give an example. NLR is the New life rule for example if I died during a raid and I returned and killed the same people again in less than 3 mins tada  NLR

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. prop abuse is blocking people in enclosed areas without an exit for example if I were to block all the windows and doors with someone inside that's prop abuse

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum): I Have a sense of humor and I would VERY heavily enforce the server rules on the lower ranks.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): The community would appreciate me because I would respect follow and enforce the rules of the server they would trust me in this role because ill be fair and care for the lower and higher ranks.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: I wouldn't want to change this server its fine the way it is

Any other comments, etc: Thanks for reading my application I understand if you don't accept Smile

RE: Moderator Application - Reaper Ravenpaw - 03-02-2016

Word counts. They matter. Tongue

RE: Moderator Application - Kenny D - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 03:33 AM)Reaper Ravenpaw Wrote: Word counts. They matter. Tongue

Ok Sad

If I may I would like to rewrite my application

RE: Moderator Application - Reaper Ravenpaw - 03-03-2016

Sure. Make a new thread though.

RE: Moderator Application - Kenny D - 03-04-2016

(03-03-2016, 06:54 AM)Reaper Ravenpaw Wrote: Sure. Make a new thread though.

Ok I made a new thread check it out whenever

RE: Moderator Application - Kenny D - 03-04-2016

heres the new application
http://www.endgaming.org/showthread.php?tid=106