MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Mod application - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Mod application - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: Mod application (/showthread.php?tid=179)

Mod application - Ninja321312312312312 - 05-08-2016

RP name:Ninja321312312312312
Steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/1234565677/
Why I want to be moderator: Because i have noticed that sometimes moderators or admins are not on and i wanna help.
What I will use moderator for:for keeping the server clean and helping people out. 
A suggestion to improve the server: Yes actually i think youshould allow people to put down lights and that.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime):TBH im really not sure i dont know where to find that but i do know im level 24.

P.S: i have donated to the server and still have not got my $500,000.

RE: Mod application - Yuki - 05-09-2016

For the donation, please add me on steam if it didn't automatically give it to you. I'll get on and give you it when you're ready. Other than that, I'm indifferent about this mod app. If anyone else wants to comment on it, please do so.

My steam is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jodar

RE: Mod application - Ninja321312312312312 - 06-23-2016

Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:Ninja
Steam Name (at present):Ninja
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:0:27803745

Country of Residence: Oklahoma
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English
Languages I am fluent in:English and a bit of spanish

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 10

My Date of Birth:November 3 1998
Current Education (if applicable):Senior

Do you have a microphone?Yes but not good quality

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: Really nice unless someone gets on my bad side able to help alot of people that need helping and am able to help others in desperate times im able to watch over others and if they do something bad i will make sure it gets dealt with. Im a big dark rp player i have players dark Rp for 12 or 13 weeks now and have been Really good at it and making sure i dont break the rules.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:2 Sandbox servers and 2 Dark Rp servers

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:Zombie RP is basically a Survival RP type but its apocalyptic survival and the rules are Made to be fair Like no rdm no nlr and stuff like that so its fair to other and the admins cant just break rules whenever they feel like it They have to follow the rules too.

How long I have played Garry's Mod:for 2515 hours
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):12 maybe 13 weeks
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):2days 6hours and 30 min but time i believe was reset so i think i was like a week in.

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): From 7:45 to 3:00 am

Which position I want (Event Host OR Senior Moderator): Senior Moderator (admin)

Section 3: Relationship with users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) Because sooner or later if you respect them they will respect you and be nice to you. and will help you in bad situations so you dont feel bad about something. And well they are helping the server too.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) So people can understand what you say and also you dont look like a bad speller. Also so you can correct others if they mispell something (not in a bad way) but a good way so they dont feel mad or something like that.( this one is a bit short but i really did not have much to say for it)

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) Because Opinion are not a bad thing they let you know how the server is and let you know if you need to change something up.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? I will aim to be the best i can possibly be

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Where someone kills you for no reason at all.

What is NLR? Give an example. Where someone dies in that area and Comes back before their nlr is up.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop abuse would be either using it to get into bases or prop flying.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will use my administrator effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I listen to everyone's side of their story on what happened and i try to be the best admin i can be.I can be really helpful to others and i know how to handle alot of situations.
Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): Because i have been moderator in this server for quite some time now and i have been helpful To alot of people. I have helped the community and im a really nice person Unless someone gets on my bad side though.I listen to everyone's side of their story on what happened and i try to be the best admin i can be.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Nothing because to me its perfect.

Any other comments, etc: None