MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lord Jim's Mod Application - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Lord Jim's Mod Application - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Lord Jim's Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Lord Jim's Mod Application - Lord Jim - 07-17-2015

Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:Lord Jim
Steam Name (at present):Lord Jim/nagster68
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:1:7073801

Country of Residence:Grand Forks ND. United States of America
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English German
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:8.8

My Date of Birth:4/27/01
Current Education (if applicable):Starting High School

Do you have a microphone? Yes if needed

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:
Me:fourteen year old teen with a life ahead of him. I'm smart and soon smarter due to High School. But, I do have a squeaker voice when I talk into the microphone. I sound normal without the microphone. But, I can snap with anger. That would be a small chance I so that. My Personality:I have graduated Middle School with the 7th highest GPA. I have moved about five times in my life. Moved to two times in Florida,two times in Germany and one time in Grand Forks. Although my history was pretty rough. I had four bully's I really didn't care about them picking on me. It's just a title they have to pick on kids. But, really I have been playing games for almost the rest of my life starting when I was four. I beat Halo 2 on Heroic, some people believe some people don't.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
TSG:Mod... Server Crashes... Donator.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
Survive! Play with the rules on your side. Have fun with the people you're playing with. Join organizations/guilds/clubs. You do have factions. Tribal,Resistance,Pesky Combine,Dealers or go lonesome digging though trash to find the best weapons in the game. There can be more than one million jobs that you can make up.
ZombieRP rules: Don't RDM. Don't NLR. Mods/Admins/Superadmins/Owner always have last word. Don't be annoying such as spamming,prop abusing or just being a bully. Also, don't give out fake admin calls. Don't leave during a admin sit. Don't kill in spawn!

How long I have played Garry's Mod:1,306 and counting
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):897 hours.
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):51.25 (Game Tracker)

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):Maybe 5 days a week

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): 70+

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) Respect is a powerful word. If people don't respect who I am. That is too bad. All people are equal. I respect all living beings even if they don't respect me. Why does someone not respect people. They can live without each other. Just be good friends.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)
Using correct grammar to other people can build up communication skills that can be used in the future. If you were talking to another person they think you are mature smart person. If you don't use correct grammar some people don't respect you, they avoid talking with you. Why don't you give a person a shot at what he has to say. Even if he's young don't be rude. Correct grammar is everything in society.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) It's good to respect anything in this environment. You have to be more open to what you or others have to say. Everyone is equal no matter of age/money/power.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
In this being part of staff. I listen to both sides of the story. The person who I find guilty will get a punishment. A verbal warning would do it. Maybe a nice kick out of the server. If the person does more it will be a lengthly ban. If a person doesn't care about the server and giving out bad reputation. I would kick them and say thanks. Although the time is 11.1 hours for a ban. In minutes it would be 666.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?
Banned once.
If you have, please explain what happened. I got banned for personal reasons. Saying the "N" word. Then a admin ordered Darkwolf to ban me for a day. I believe that HP ordered him. He always finds a way to ban or demote people. But, I don't care... but I do respect.
I do have logs: (OOC) Lord Jim: Dick Milk is amazing. Have you tried it with crackers.
[Advert] Wasd: AFK
(PM) Lord Jim: Too bad it isn't for niggers
Although he was disrespecting me. He even attempted to RDM in sit. (Bloodgangsoldier)

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:I know the rules by heart. My heart beats to Joda's rules.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:It won't happen again because I realized I was being a jerk.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Random Death Match. For example. If a person walkes up to me and shoots me in the foot without my permission, this would be attempt RDM. If he kills me it would be RDM

What is NLR? Give an example. New Life Rule. It's a example of being born again and starting a new life. If you die you do not know how you died or who killed you. You may not go back to the same spot for 3 minutes. As said in !MOTD

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
There are many types of Prop Abuse. Prop Block: Prop Block is when you block a house or a person. If it is a house you need to make it a fading door with keypads or buttons on each side of the house, inside and outside. Prop Surf: Prop Surfing is when you hit Alt+E on a prop then you use phys gun to move it while you're still on it. Prop Push: Prop Push is when a person pushes another player to make him go away. Prop Kill is when you kill a person with a prop. For example. You drop a gold brick off a house. You hit someone in the head with it. He has been killed. You have prop killed.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I know when people are telling the truth. If they are stuttering,changing the topic or just being a troll. I help new mods out with commands. Like I helped Shapir with some mod commands that he didn't know how to use. Since this server dosn't support ULX. It's fine.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):
Why would the community appreciate and trust me doing this role. I would help the community banish RDMer's, help new people out when they join the server, and be a good non-abusive Mod. I have seen good Mods/Admins/Superadmins in their work. You do a good job! If I were to be part in this course, I promise to help the community.
If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: I could make a change to E.N.D by making the server a clean, reliable server for users to play on. If people don't have a clean server to play on they would not join at all, or they would join them.

Any other comments, etc:
I know how to play my cards. Shapir has played the best card of all. The Legendary Card of Recommandation.
Will the other Mods or Admins play that card too?
I have been User On Duty for maybe three hours. Helping players when admins are offline. Me and Norman were the only one's helping out players who were having fights, or calling for admins. We were there. Big Grin

Re: Lord Jim's Mod Application - NoLife - 07-17-2015

Lord Jim Wrote:Me and Norman were the only one's helping out players who were having fights, or calling for admins. We were there. Big Grin

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Re: Lord Jim's Mod Application - Lord Jim - 07-18-2015

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Are you saying EYYYYYYYYYYYYY in exitement?