MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Swagman123's Staff Application - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
Swagman123's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Swagman123's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=69)

Swagman123's Staff Application - swagman123 - 12-10-2015

SSection 1: Credentials

This section tells you about who I am.

RP NameConfusedwagman123

Steam Name (at present)Confusedwagman123

Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:1:98115338

Country of Residence:U.S

Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:english and spanish

Languages I am fluent in:english

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:10

My Date of Birth:9/23/1999

Current Education (if applicable):Keswick Christian 

Do you have a microphone?: sadly no 

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: well i love video games and im kind of nice depends on the day and what went on through the day  play sports but most of the time im on zombie rp or garrys mod
i like hangin out with everyone on steam all the time im not mean unless someone really is trying to make me mad  and thats most of the stuff that i can describe 

Section 2: Experience Profile

This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:ok we got a list here
CorruptRp   Big Grinark rp
Survivalist .net : ZRP
advanced rp : ZRP

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:zombie rp is a game where you go and make a base and survive while killing zombies , raiding others and also making yourself a base with illegal entities to make money your not allowed to spawn a printers just to blow it up and damage others printers  you  arent alowed to rdm (random deathmatch kiling others for no reason)

How long I have played Garry's Mod:522 hours exactly

How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):552 hours

How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):2 hours 

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):monday wendsday friday saturday sunday 

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):monday  friday saturday sunday

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.:i will represent myself seriously if i am on duty if i am not i still will not disrespect others even if they disrespect me 

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)because we will lose members of the server and that'd be terrible and also you will just start a bigger mess and make it a lot worse

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)if you dont use correct grammer then people will end up disrespecting you for being dumb or it might not make sense to others and then how are you gonna communicate in admin sits and etc.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) its just rude to make bad comments or have a big debate with them it will ruins other peoples gametime  and its also very childish

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? by not disrespecting others religions or beliefs and not making random debates about everything and fighting about the littlest things

Section 4: My Past

This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?

If you have, please explain what happened.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules

This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. random death match is when someone kills someone for no reason ex. bobby shot jonathan for standing

What is NLR? Give an example. nlr is new life rule you are not allowed to go to the place where you were for a certain amout of time and you must forget about everything that happened

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example prop abuse is when someone is not builing inside or theyre base ex. bobby was prop flying with a fence.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:

This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)  i wanna be different then the others i wanna be a good trustworthy  and responsible staffmember while also being a nice  person without annoying anyone  or abusing in any way 

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): i never abuse i only use commands  when on duty  i love the community theyre (most of the time) really nice and help me out and now i think i can get better and help them out whenever i can (not using staff abilitys ) this server has amazing staff that halp so much i cant even believe it

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: nothing theres so much custom and special things that i havent even found out everything

Any other comments, etc:

sorry for the color i have no clue how it happened