MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application 2 - Printable Version
END Gaming ZRP
EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application 2 - Printable Version

+- END Gaming ZRP (https://www.endgaming.org)
+-- Forum: GMod - ZombieRP (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://www.endgaming.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application 2 (/showthread.php?tid=87)

EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application 2 - EatingTacoBandog - 01-20-2016

Section 1: Credentials

This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:EatingTacoBandit
Steam Name (at present):EatingTacoBandits
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):http://steamcommunity.com/id/EatingTacoBandits/

Country of Residence:Americ
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:10

My Date of Birth:06072004
Current Education (if applicable):Middle School

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:I am a fun,joking,laughable,stubborn,embarrassing(sometimes)rule follower,leader,gamer,nervous,creative,build,imaginative,destructive,and a helper.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:None

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: Zombie RP is a game mode that you can have fun slaying zombies and playing with friends and the basic rules are no RDM, no prop surfing, no RDA, and no breaking NLR.Theese three rules are Random Death Match, this is when you are not in a viable position to kill zed player such as combine killing combine or resistance killing resistance. RDA is Random Arrest this is when you are being arrested for no reason at all such as killing a zombie and getting arrested. NLR is New Life Rule this is when you cannot return to the point of death you were at before three minutes are up then you can return.

How long I have played Garry's Mod:190 hours
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):175 hours
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):175 hours

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):20 hours

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):10 hours

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public. 

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) Respect is a good thing to have and make you a over all better person and they communicate with you better instead of being stubborn and you can resolve the issue that you previously had.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) Proper grammar is important for one being more respectable two so that you are easier to understand and three it makes you sound like a more educated and a better person to listen to then per say a person with the grammar of a two year old.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) Everyone's opinion has matter if they used the time and effort to make that opinion you can take the time to listen after all it may be a very good idea and or opinion.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? I will aim to maintain it so I can become a better person and a more respected person in the community of players and the community in real life.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.No bans

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?3

If you have, please explain what happened.They have happened by me and friends playing and messing around

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously: I realized it because now I indeed know that even messing with friends in all jokes you break them you are still held accountable.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: It will not happen again because I have realized this because having warning is held accountable and makes you look like a bad person.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. RDM is when a player has no reason to kill a player and then does so. Per say a person AFK in spawn gets shot by a scavenger for fun.

What is NLR? Give an example. NLR is when a player gets killed he cannot go back to his point of death until three minutes are up.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop abuse is when you spam in props or prop surf causing the game to lag out and crash.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I'm unique in the way I solve issues instead of me going in directly I hear out everyone on what they have to say and then I would put in my input on how to resolve it and if I have to warn kick or ban I will do so but only if I have to.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): The community would trust me because I'm a generally nice person to people unless I have been provoked with takes a little bit of effort to do but I like to chat and I'm a understanding person unlike some people are and they just kick and ban but I normally would hear them out and help them solve the problems for any further issues that they may have.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: I would change the map and add heists.

Any other comments, etc: The reason I was offline for so long was because I was grounded

RE: EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application 2 - Yuki - 01-24-2016

Denied. Until an owner-rank person overturns this or 30 days passes, you have been denied.

There are multiple reasons, but the main one is actively pestering me to read your app. Reminding is one thing, but going on my livestream and bitching during a stream is entirely uncalled for.