MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hellhound122's application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellhound122's application
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: [Athiest] Hellhound122
Steam Name (at present): HellHound122
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:44365790

Country of Residence:United states
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English and partial Russian
Languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 8.5

My Date of Birth: 3-7-01
Current Education (if applicable): 9th grade

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I have the tendency to loose my cool. But I always quickly pull myself back. I love to have fun with my friends, and I try not to take it too far. I enjoy Garry's mod and pretty much anything post apocalyptic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
Modified gaming (Administration)
All other servers I have been administration on I prefer not to list because the owners weren't mature and where disrespectful to their staff.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
post apocalyptic rp, you survive, you stay away from people you don't know. Or you take risks and trust people...But with every fun gamemode comes rules! You should respect players, you should have a reason to kill, and never revenge rdm. you shouldnt abuse props, ex: throwing or surfing on them.

How long I have played Garry's Mod:2,239
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):2,200
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):1 day(s) I played bjzrp before it shut down and came back up. for a few months

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):at least 6 days a week.

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): 45-65 hours.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)
To show professionalism, and to show that E.N.D gaming staff respects all players no matter what, because even one staff member can represent the whole server and make it look bad in some situations. To represent that E.N.D gaming is a community, and we respect others, even if they disrespect us. Everybody hits a rough part in their day and can be a little disrespectful.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)

I need to be fluent with my grammar to explain rules and conduct. To show that I am educated and capable of creating a punctual sentence. For example I wont say your I would say you're breaking (rule goes here) and I wouldn't say you're friend is constantly breaking rules.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at
least 25 words)

To make all players feel welcomed, and respected to the server. The E.N.D Gaming staff must respect all players, their opinions, and their beliefs. Even if I believe its wrong.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
I will not feel offended and I will not side with my friends in any situation. I will hear both sides and favor neither, I will punish anybody if needed. If somebody asks to be banned I will not ban them unless they break rules. If somebody appears to know nothing around the rules I will explain many of the ones they broke to them and request that they read the motd. I will try to set an example.
Section 4: Told to skip
Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.
Random Death Match, for example. you are a combine, you walk to a scavenger and kill them, thats RDM, now if you are a combine and kill resistance, it is not RDM, the reason is justified.
What is NLR? Give an example.
Going back to the place in which you died to take revenge against the person that killed you. you can not go back for 3 min.
What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
prop surfing and prop killing, standing on a prop and using it to move around, get over a wall and such (prop surfing). Throwing props at players or zombies to kill them (prop killing).
Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)
I have seen staff abuse and try to do the exact opposite, I always try to better the players, the community, and the staff. I'm usually nice and let people off easy first time but if they continue I proceed more strictly, because when I give someone a chance, and they blow it it personally makes me upset, I don't like it.
Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):
I respect all players choices and will hear everybody out, I love making friends. I'm nice to players and staff and will work my hardest to better the community. I want to be an example for other staff members and players to follow.
If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Have a more active community.