MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Admin Upgrade application format

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin Upgrade application format
This should now ONLY be posted by current moderators. 

Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:
Steam Name (at present):
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):

Country of Residence:
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:
Languages I am fluent in:

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:

My Date of Birth:
Current Education (if applicable):

Do you have a microphone?

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:

How long I have played Garry's Mod:
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):

Which position I want (Event Host OR Senior Moderator):

Section 3: Relationship with users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?

If you have, please explain what happened.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.

What is NLR? Give an example.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will use my administrator effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:

Any other comments, etc: