MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Admin Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application
RP Name: Xernam
Steam Name: Memester The Dreamster
Country of Residence: United States Of America
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English,Vietnamese,Spanish
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 7

My Date of Birth: 9/7/1999
Current Education (if applicable): Eleventh Grade

Do you have a microphone? Yes ( but its almost silent )

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:[i][b]I am an asian kid who plays a lot of video games.
[/b]
[/i]

I don't like people who are very annoying, or anything like annoying. I like competitive, sandbox, space, and survival games. Some of the games I play are Garry’s Mod, Space Engineers, Elite Dangerous, Borderlands 2, Fallout 3,Fallout NV, Fallout 4, and Skyrim ( and Skyrim Special Edition ). I am also very fast a typing.  I like shooting people in the face with paintballs as well ( just wanted to throw that in there ). I have a pretty open schedule, so if I can do anything anytime if needed. I like Star Trek and most shows by Seth Macfarlane.  And that's a small summary of me so yea.( I threw stuff around a lot so it won’t be very good )

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: DerpRP, Amplified RP, ZNZ Sandbox, and a few others.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: Zombie RP is like if darkrp and zombie survival had a mega child.
Zombie RP is dark rp... with zombies. 

How long I have played Garry's Mod:1997 Hours
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, Zombie RP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 1500 Hours
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): 73 Hours ( somewhere around there )

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): 20-35 Hours ( 4-5 hours a day )

Which position I want (Event Host OR Senior Moderator): Senior Moderator

Section 3: Relationship with users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) It is important to respect our patrons and peers, because we need to show respect for our fellow players. If we don't respect our fellow players, they won't respect us. It's also very rude to not respect each other and can annoy many people. In the words of M.L.B JR. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." We can be the light, and they can be the darkness, we can drive out their hate.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) We must use correct grammar so our fellow players can understand what we need to tell them. If they cannot understand we cannot help them. If we cannot help our fellow players we cannot do our jobs. It is also useful if we need to inference in a sentence that someone says that makes no sense.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) If we cannot respect others opinion, then we cannot notice that improve our opinion. Another reason could be for us not to offend others.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
I will maintain professionalism everywhere by doing my job as staff of E.N.D, and by looking at both sides of a conversation before making a conclusion.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before? 

If you have, please explain what happened. 

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. 

RDM is Random Deathmatch.Random Deathmatch is usually when someone kills somebody randomly For Example: Person A comes to spawn, kills Person B.

What is NLR? Give an example.  New Life Rule is when someone dies then a new life starts. The person would have no past knowledge ( here in my garage ) of their previous events. Example: Person 1 dies at his base while he gets raided, he cannot come back and cannot interfere with the raid.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. 
Prop abuse can be: Prop surfing, prop climbing, prop killing, prop blocking, or one way material doors.
An example of prop abuse can be person 1 getting a blast door and prop killing everyone.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will use my administrator effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I actually would join the server ( unlike every staff members for E.N.D ). I would make friendships with my fellow players and staff members. I would also entertain my fellow players and staff. I would also give suggestion to staff members and for the server. I will also report all staff members major mistakes. 

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):[i][b] I should be trusted, because I have a lot of experience in staff and Garry's Mod. I also want to help others and improve the server. I also have ideas to improve the server and its staff. And i'm not jerk to most people ( unless they are very... very... very... annoying ).
[/b]
[/i]

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: I would change how to the server doesn't have a frequent amount of players on it that isn't 1-2 players if any.
FUCK that's hard to read.
(11-07-2016, 12:47 AM)Yuki Wrote: FUCK that's hard to read.

yea when i copy + pasted it, it messed it up
Change the font color then, mate.
(11-08-2016, 09:12 PM)Yuki Wrote: Change the font color then, mate.
Hope you can read it.
Word counts not met, NLR missing example, Prop abuse wrong.
(11-09-2016, 07:36 PM)Yuki Wrote: Word counts not met, NLR missing example, Prop abuse wrong.

Just updated it.
You've only fixed one of the problems.
Denied due to me being unable to watch over you and inactivity. You may reapply in 30 days or after getting my permission on steam.