MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Applications

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applications
RP name: rin940
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rin940/
Why I want to be moderator: because I am on the server quite often so if there is any trouble on the server I can resolve the problem or if not I can contact JODA. Also as a moderator I will be respected by others more.
What I will use moderator for: As a moderator I would reinforce the rules and help all player with what they need to be assist with.
A suggestion to improve the server: That the money printer give the player xp when you collect the money.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): My time on the server is 2 weeks.

(Optional creative question):
You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do? Go under the blades.
Improve your grammar on the app and give a better reason/use (or explain your reason/use better).
(01-07-2017, 09:06 PM)Yuki Wrote: Improve your grammar on the app and give a better reason/use (or explain your reason/use better).

I have update my app
Respect is earned, not given. I'll accept you for a trial period of a week. If no complaints are given within a week and nothing changes, you should be accepted.