MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Admin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin
RP name: Ebina-Chane
 Steam link: I don't look at that ):
 Why I want to be moderator: To help others and bring joy upon the sever. Get some good vibes going, punish the haters (:
 What I will use moderator for: To suggest ideas and bring justice upon the sever! 
 A suggestion to improve the server: I have tons of ideas! just small ones like playing music as you're loading in like the song "Shut Up and Sleep With Me" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWbew8PCHg I know its kina silly but why not add a little humor in the sever? (: 
 My in game hours on the server: sorry I don't how to look at that ): (Measured by UTime): I don't know how to look at that either ): sad face

Messages In This Thread
Admin - by Ebina-Chan - 03-22-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Admin - by JamesBoss01 - 03-23-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Admin - by Ebina-Chan - 03-23-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Admin - by JamesBoss01 - 03-24-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Admin - by Ebina-Chan - 03-24-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Admin - by NoLife - 03-23-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Admin - by Ebina-Chan - 03-23-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Admin - by Reaper Ravenpaw - 03-30-2016, 05:47 AM