MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My wonderful ban appeal.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wonderful ban appeal.
I will shorten your ban to a week ban. Tell me on steam what you want on your class. You get a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, and two tools. All of these have to be on current classes in the game. If you want to change the name or model, please include that too.

Messages In This Thread