MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Weresmyothersok's Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weresmyothersok's Moderator Application
Donators can already set a PAC3 playermodel for their class. This allows for playermodels that the server doesn't have installed. I already do allow people to share their class for 5$ per person, though I haven't actually publicly stated this before. I can add it to the list later tonight, if I remember.

Accepted with the conditions of:
You must not allow other people on your account anymore. This is seriously your last chance in that regard.
You must watch over and mentor new moderators, reporting to me if they break rules.

Welcome back to the team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weresmyothersok's Moderator Application - by Yuki - 03-06-2017, 09:47 PM