MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dinker Dan's Staff Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinker Dan's Staff Application
*You are missing 2 words in the "Describe ZRP" section
*You are missing 8 words in the "Why is it important to give respect to our patrons" section
*You are missing 30 words in the "Why is it important to use correct grammar" section
*You are missing 1 word in the "Why would I be unique in what I do" section
*You are missing 1 word in the "Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role" section

Your application was a tad bit sloppy, but overall decent. If you go back and fix the erros I have listed above (and use wordcounter.net), you might get Rep from me.
+0 Rep

~Ryuko
[Image: NaturalTeemingChanticleer.gif]

Messages In This Thread