MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Question 
Section 1: Credentials
 This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Kenny D
Steam Name (Kenny D):
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:59154063):

Country of Residence: Canada
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English and Francais
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 5-7

My Date of Birth: Sept 23 2000
Current Education (if applicable): Willow park arts school Jr High 

Do you have a microphone? unfortunately no 

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I describe myself as overwhelming Loyal Helpful Funny Kind and quiet my personality is Silent depressed awkward and I also have a terrible sense of humor

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: Sadly I haven't been a staff member for any communities yet but i think this would be good training for running a server of my own.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: My summary of Zombie Rp is A well put together server with lots of fair staff and many many players on some of the basic rules of zombie RP are No RDMing a player there is the new life rule and RESPECT staff no matter what 

How long I have played Garry's Mod: for about a year now
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): I have played role playing  modes for approximately 11 months 
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):i have played E.N.D gaming for about 30 HRS total

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):I can play about 10 Hours a week 

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): I can pledge 5 hrs of staff duty a week

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words): Its crucial to respect other players and staff especially if you are staff for server reputation and respect of staff for example if you get disrespected from a player and you curse back at them then they might disrespect other staff members as well as yourself   

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words): It is important to use proper grammar in public and all around  for the reputation of all staff members including yourself to show that staff is well educated  

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words): it is important to respect everyone's opinion for purposes of equity/ being equal. for example if someone were to complain to me about and RDM and the suspect has a defensive story you must listen to both side's and consider which one sounds legit 

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section. I have never been banned before 

How many times have you been banned/warned before?

If you have, please explain what happened.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. an RDM is when someone gets killed against the rules, for example if i were to stroll out of spawn and see someone down the road and pull out a sniper and shoot them for no reason what so ever that is an RDM

What is NLR? Give an example. NLR or new life rule is when someone enters there death zone within three minuets of theyre death that's disrespecting the NLR  

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop abuse is when someone uses props against the rules for example if i were to kill everyone i see then block them in spawn with props that = prop abuse and RDM. 

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) I would be unique in what I do by helping out other players in any way possible without abusing my abilities and I would enforce the rules in ways not thought possible! Another way I would be unique in what I do is by making this server fun enjoyable and playable

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): The reason the community would appreciate me is because I would help and support players and enforce the rules VERY heavily to make the server crime free and playable and most importantly Fun! for everyone playing. I would also make this server Enjoyable for all players.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: I wouldn't want to change E.N.D gaming in any way its awesome the way it is.

Any other comments, ect: Thank you for reading please consider my application carefully!
Heres the link
http://www.endgaming.org/showthread.php?tid=104

crap wrong one :/
Thanks for the feedback I'm now editing my grammar and and extending my sentences 

(03-04-2016, 11:23 PM)Kenny D Wrote: I double checked and I didn't skip any of the questions i didn't I did have to answer 
Denied, Reasons as Boris posted.