MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
my suggestion on a NEW RULE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my suggestion on a NEW RULE
I think there should be a rule saying RDM which is where if someone kills you randomly they should still get a warning for doing so.... Like what if you have all these good weapons that you dont have any more shipments of and someone randomly kills you.... and you dont want to spend anymore money to buy more. So you wound up losing it.This happened to me and so there is my opinion on this.SO please make it a rule.
Currently it is phrased as such:
MRK (RDM) – Mass Random Killing; killing over 4 people without reason within 2 minutes.

I could revise it to something like:
MRK (RDM) – Mass Random Killing; killing people without reason multiple times in a row.

I'd like to keep some sort of a "accidental" kill forgiveness involved.

Does this sound good?
(05-12-2016, 02:29 AM)Yuki Wrote: Currently it is phrased as such:
MRK (RDM) – Mass Random Killing; killing over 4 people without reason within 2 minutes.

I could revise it to something like:
MRK (RDM) – Mass Random Killing; killing people without reason multiple times in a row.

I'd like to keep some sort of a "accidental" kill forgiveness involved.

Does this sound good?
Yes
Done, updated.