MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Guy Retoad's Staff Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Retoad's Staff Application
RP name: Coreu

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/niggerfaggottittytittit/
Why I want to be moderator: The server is dying and I love the addons, the administration and system that it is hosted with. I love the server and almost all the mods are inactive, I find the idea of the server turning into a midnight playground for rdmers disgusts me. The memories of the server in it's prime makes me depressed to see it in it's current state being largely inactive with an average player count of zero.
What I will use moderator for: To bring people onto the server and bring up the server player count daily. I want to make sure the people who play on the server do not ruin the experience of returning people from the past.
A suggestion to improve the server: Posting multiple reminders that the server is up and is recruiting staff and needs players.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): 2 hours on current account 12 hours on past account

(Optional creative question):
You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do? See if there is a way into the inner workings to hide and wait for it to stop. / Or I would lay flat on the bottom of blender and avoid the blades. / Or I would climb the measurement indents to the top and go through the pouring lip area if there is one.
Denied for being a pest on steam.