MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Moderator Application :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application :D
Wink 
RP name: EthanStar123
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EthanStar123/ (Main account)  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Omegariven/ (Other account. This link doesn't work idk why)
Why I want to be moderator: I've been playing on this for awhile now and I noticing it now at my favorite Gmod server and a server I plan to go on as much as I can. I wanted to be moderator/admin so it will be more fun and I can help out other players with rdmers and what not while no other mod, admin, etc are on. I plan to play on this server for as long as it stays on. (I also wanted to be noticed more as someone important and not some person no you cared about too..)
What I will use moderator for: To help other players and to have fun with other players. 
A suggestion to improve the server: Making more ways to get XP and MP.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): I've played about 24 including both of my accounts. (EthanStar123 and Omegariven) Only a bit of that time is afk time.

Also my answer for the optional question is that I would try to get to higher ground. Knowing that only I was in there nothing else could pull me down unless I fell.
"I also wanted to be noticed more as someone important" Kind of a red flag, but at least you're honest. I'll need spend a bit of time to see how you are. I'll try to handle this when I get home and can be more active.
Curious about your theory of making more ways to gain XP and MP. We kind of balanced it already. +Your time is really short, so its not my call. ~~Neutral~~
(08-14-2016, 01:50 AM)Killfair Wrote: Curious about your theory of making more ways to gain XP and MP. We kind of balanced it already. +Your time is really short, so its not my call. ~~Neutral~~
He has a lot of AFK time if you will go on the server in the evening if you goto him than u will see that Ethan Star123 is AFK. :/ I haven't done that because  I am not a mod so i can't goto him, but I have done AFK checks and I have also gone around the map with a grappling hook and i didn't ever see him. If you ask Xernam than he will tell u that Ethan Star123 has been ask a lot. I am not kidding just go on the server at like 9/10pm and goto Ethan You will see that he is AFK.
Denied, due to trust issues and issues other people have had with you.