MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
gunnyluke's application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gunnyluke's application
RP name: Gunnyluke
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...6828/home/
Why I want to be a moderator: Not a lot of people get on around noon EST and the ones that do are usually griefers or new and need help.
What I will use moderator for: To stop internet troll from getting on and ruining the experience for new people that join.
A suggestion to improve the server: The real life weapons need to be more useful. I feel like most people don't like the fact that the pistols that you can buy for cheap are complete garbage and will leave because of it.
My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): 3d 04h 50m.
(Optional creative question):
You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do? I would try and detach the blade and use it to climb out.
Improve your grammar on the application and include a suggestion. Suggestions are mandatory.