MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Weresmyothersok's Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weresmyothersok's Moderator Application
RP name: Milton Farnsworth aka Roy Kruos (subject to change)

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/weresmyothersok/

Why I want to be moderator and how I will use these powers: to be able to moderate the behavior of rule breakers/raiders and help those who are new to the server more efficiently than i have been doing as a regular user

A suggestion to improve the server: allow donators to pay for custom player models to go along with their custom classes and allow other donators access to other user's custom classes with permission from the original owner (eg: carbon miku skin for my class and allow other donator and above tier users to play that class and vise versa) 

My in game hours on the server (Measured by UTime): 3 weeks, 1 day, ~15 hours

(Optional creative question):
You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
duck and cover. since my original weight and density will remain the same, the vortex created by the blender will not produce enough force to drag me up and into the blades. i will stay in the bottom inch of the blender carafe and wait it out untill whoever put me in there realizes that that isnt going to work.
also, how the hell did they lift me up and into the blender? i weigh damn near 300 american pounds and even if i were as small as a nickle, thats a damn heavy nickle. the average person can only lift ~75 pounds with one arm (no sources, just a quick google search). even if that person was a body builder using two arms, it would take a lot of effort to move me anywhere. and that is not taking into account how he put me in the blender in the first place. if they just threw me in, it would knock the blender over if the thing wasnt bolted to the counter. this is all just surface level physics. im not even going to get into how much power that shrink machine would require, how they managed to get me to agree to this stunt in the first place, why a tabletop blender, and other more pertinant physics questions
Donators can already set a PAC3 playermodel for their class. This allows for playermodels that the server doesn't have installed. I already do allow people to share their class for 5$ per person, though I haven't actually publicly stated this before. I can add it to the list later tonight, if I remember.

Accepted with the conditions of:
You must not allow other people on your account anymore. This is seriously your last chance in that regard.
You must watch over and mentor new moderators, reporting to me if they break rules.

Welcome back to the team.