MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
TOXIC WOLF's Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOXIC WOLF's Moderator Application
RP Name: TOXIC WOLF
Steam Name : TOXIC WOLF
Steam ID (eg: ):STEAM_0:1:68141770

Country of Residence: United States of america
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: Spanish, English (american)
Languages I am fluent in:
English
My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:
My Date of Birth: December, 1st 1999
Current Education (if applicable):
High school
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:

I think that I am a very funny person with a serious side too, I can get things done, and make fun of them later, always looking at the upside and being patient with almost everyone.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
I have Not Administer or Moderated in any servers.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
Zombie-RP is a zombie survival game with four different factions. The resistance, based off of the HL2 Resistance, which revolt against the Combine. The Combine, based off of HL2 Combine, they try to open a portal between earth and their world, and also try to keep the peace. The tribal group, Their are to many inspirations for the tribal group(s) that I cannot say just one without naming them all, they fight against everyone to make sure that the teachings of magic are kept to themselves and not shared to others. The Survivors, Based of off every apocalypse movie ever, They fight to survive and survive to fight. Their are many rules in zombie-RP but they are very similar to Dark-RP rules. Although they are very alike, some factions are able to kill others and some cannot kill any or all.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 4 years
How long I have played a RP Game-mode, such as Dark-RP, Zombie-RP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 4 years
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):
About 4 months now
How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):
Almost 48 hours in total
How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):
12 hours a week

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)
It is important to respect our patrons because they are the very reason why we exist, we would be nothing without them.
Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)
It is important to use correct grammar in the public because we need to give them something to inspire to be. We need to show them how to speak and how to act in the most understandable way possible
In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)
It is important to respect everyone's opinion because everyone has a say and without a democratic environment we would not be able to function very fluently
How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
I will make sure that i am always know as the serious moderator that a wish i can be.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?
once, kicked for accidental RDM
If you have, please explain what happened.
I was playing as a combine soldier and I was a sniper, I saw someone come out of a resistance base and it looked like the were a resistance, I killed them but they were in fact not a Rebel
Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:
I know this because it can hurt others very much and it will also hurt me to know I hurt someone else.
Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:
I am sorry because at first I though,"this is easy" but after I realized that RDMing is not good and can get people upset.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.
RDM is killing someone for no reason.
What is NLR? Give an example.
NLR is doing anything your previous life would have done.
What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
Prop abuse is someone exploiting a prop to there advantage whether it be raiding, killing, or blocking a entrance.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)
I would always be patient with everyone. I will always look on the bright side to the current situation, and I will make sure that the server rules are always being followed.
Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):
The community would appreciate me because if I am not called to a situation I will see what ever is happening is okay. I will make sure that everyone is treated fairly and no one is given special privileges.
If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:

Any other comments, etc:
I really think that i am more than qualified for this job an I really want to thank you for taking the time to read this, thank you Big Grin
You screamed when I killed you, and went nuts about how I was the one breaking the rules when you came back trying to revenge kill me.

No.
Thank you for your time but I think that to let petty grudges in the way of a new member of your society, so I thank you for your time but I hope you can rethink your decision. I know you don't like me tyrone but I know that you will forgive me someday. Big Grin
You are preferable to other players on the server, but not enough. While I've seen you respect the rules more now, I don't believe it's your time to enforce them.
lel didnt read. I approve as I have watched him some time, if there are no complaints from other people within 24h ill promote ya.
If he's supervised... I'd be okay. Which is an issue, due to lack of staff.