MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Erron Black RDM Report

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erron Black RDM Report
I joined the server on August 26 2015, Wednesday morning. I saw that their was only one other person on the server. I tried to make a house but I was shot by him. I know it was him because no one else was on the server, and I was looking at him. I tried to tell him that it was against the rules to RDM, but he proceeded to kill me. When I spawned he killed me three times over and over. He also killed dank meme (yo mama) 4 times. Tried to hide in my house but he spawned a giant bus and blocked me in, also trying to break in without /advert raid.
RDM x6
Attempt RDM x 10
Building in Spawn
Car jack without /advert carjack
Breaking into house without /advert raid x3
Attempt prop kill x2
Prop Abuse x2
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75214172