MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Pyscho's Moderation Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyscho's Moderation Application
Music 
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Psycho
Steam Name (at present): Psycho
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:41969735

Country of Residence: Canada
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: French, Italian.
Languages I am fluent in: English.

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: Pretty good, about a 8.5.

My Date of Birth: March 1st 2000
Current Education (if applicable): Secondary

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: Nonchalant yet serious when need be. I like to let some things slide off my back but sometimes people go to far. I also like long walks on the beach.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities. I have been a developer before, and i also moderated a few servers.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: FatalRP(Dev), VenomRP(Mod), Atlantis(Admin)

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: Don't be a asshat, Don't do anything you wouldn't do in a normalRP server. its kinda easy to fallow.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: Exactly 3939 hours.
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): Since i started playing gmod, Darkrp was the first server i ever joined.
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): About a month, Kinda hard to tell when i dont have the time in the top corner.

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): I can play after-school during weekdays from 5-6pm to 7-8PM, but i will will ALWAYS be on on weekends usually from 1pm to around 9pm

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): I can be staff on duty for 2-3 Hours whenever im on. And i will be staff if its busy or theres no other staff.

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public. How people see me is less important, Because i don't really have control over another persons perspective, i am how i am, but personally im really Easy-Going And Spontaneous.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) I believe respect is a asset, Whether or not they respect you doesn't matter...Everyone is capable of learning how to respect another but its up to me to make sure its easy.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words) Using correct grammar makes for a more formal conversation and makes people take you seriously.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) My opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, Opinions are capable of improving ones personality and change how they perceive certain things.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? Wear a big fancy suit and tophat. and only use very big words cause i am smart. 

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules. I have never been banned.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before? Twice.

If you have, please explain what happened. 1st one: Reason: Fag By: Joda.
second one is: Being a dickhead. :Joda

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously: Because im obviously a huge fucking dickhead.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: I have no idea...I will try not to wear phallic looking objects anymore.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Random Death Match, Killing another player without any purpose.

What is NLR? Give an example. New Life Rule, When you die you are a new person. you no not the person who killed you nor anyone involved.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Someone grabs a prop and using is to lift them or kills you with it.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum) Personally i try to show people how good the server actually IS before i give them there punishment. most people go on a server Knowing they will breakrules...And i try to show them why they wouldn't want to be banned.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum): Because i love the community and everyone in it. I'm easy to get along with, and i respect human morals. <3

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Add more pianos...

Any other comments, etc: Fallout 4 HYPE!
[Image: tumblr_na5o2ebVQe1rlaowao2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_na5o2ebVQe1rlaowao1_500.gif]
Psycho...Read the rainbow, Feel the rainbow...ACCEPT THE RAINBOW!
[Image: tumblr_na5o2ebVQe1rlaowao2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_na5o2ebVQe1rlaowao1_500.gif]
https://wordcounter.net/

Meet da requirements, lil buddy.

Also, might want to mention your time on Toshiro/BJZRP, as I'm fairly sure you played that too. Since this is effectively a reboot of that, it does count for something.
(11-09-2015, 09:44 AM)Yuki Wrote: https://wordcounter.net/

Meet da requirements, lil buddy.

Also, might want to mention your time on Toshiro/BJZRP, as I'm fairly sure you played that too. Since this is effectively a reboot of that, it does count for something.

I never thought requirements where so important to you, Cause they seem completely irrelevent to me, And i actually never played Toshiro im assuming its another server you made, I joined END like 3-4 weeks ago and farmed a metric shit ton. Your server still pretty cool, and to be honest if i can't fallow a simple word count, theres no possable way i should be become admin...
awsome server tho <3.

What the fuck is BJ rp? Blowjobrp? XD
Oh, really? O_o I thought I remembered your other name, "TehDerpinator" from there. I durnno then. BJZRP was Bats/Joda ZombieRP.