MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
ban appeal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
ign: Ducky

Reason for ban: using gun as tribal, then leaving to avoid punishment

Why i should be un banned: i didn't realize tribal coudnt use a gun, because the normal tribal, you don't spawn with any weps, besides a machete, so i though you could use a gun, and with the leaving part, i left before i even could spawn, i just alt f4 because i was done playing, izzy didn't even have the chance to talk to me before i left.
Why I won't do it again : i wont redo the offence because at the time, i had no knowledge of the rule, because you don't spawn with a long range weps. and, i only left because i was the only one left after my friends had left, so i decided to get off as well.
Unbanned.