MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EatingTacoBandit Moderator Application
Section 1: Credentials

This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:
Steam Name (at present):EatingTacoBandits
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):

Country of Residence:North America
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:8

My Date of Birth:
Current Education (if applicable):06/07/2004

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:I'm  twelve and enjoy playing games and I follow rules and love zombie survival games and just having fun but  also a bit of a rule follower.That's Me

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.I have a good experience with thee ZombieRP server and I don't have grudges but when I play a game mode say prop hunt everyone likes me except some but most do and they say I'm a good guy to have around.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:Well I never play any server but your ZombieRP and a prop hunt or hide and seek but i act as a moderator on all servers even if I'm not one but on this server I'm taking the next step.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:- Rule RDM - You may not kill another player unless they are tribal or raiding you - Rule Advert Raid - You must do /advert raid before raiding another player and it helps for people raiding along with you to do /advert raid assist. - Rule RDA - You may only arrest players if they have illegal items - Rule NLR - Do not go back to ur place of death for 3 minutes - Rule Props - Do not prop surf or spam props it crashes the game - Rule Spawn Kiling - Do not go in spawn and start shooting new spawning player And I beleive  i covered all major rules 

How long I have played Garry's Mod:133
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):120
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): 100

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):20 

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):15

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.Well when I join I'm out going so i befriend fast and a lot of people like me

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words) It is always important to respect not only to not angry the patron and make them upset but also just to be a kind person because it pays off and treat others the way you want to be treated it's what I by.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)Using correct grammar shows how good a person is so say a person has grammar like a 5 year old they are not as respected as a person due to the way they speak.But if the person has good grammar like say a E.L.A.R teacher they are respected more.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)Everyone has a value and opinions speak that value out loud and hearing them out may be the answer you need and everyone deserves a chance to say something.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before? I've been warned three times all on one server because I didn't know the rules of it but now i redeem my self by trying to help out people get those rules known.

If you have, please explain what happened. I didn't know the rules of it but now i redeem my self by trying to help out people get those rules known and to become a moderator on it.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:Not knowing the rules was painful when I was warned I realized I may not have a chance to become a moderator ever but I'm giving it a try anyway

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:I am sorry because I always wanted to be a moderator and breaking those rules may have just prevented me from ever becoming one plus I mean I broke the rules and it was very wrong.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Say a Resistance walks up resistance a resistance and they kill each other right outside of spawn.

What is NLR? Give an example. It is when you die you have to wait three minutes before going back.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop abuse is when you prop surf and/or prop spam.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)I'm a unique person in the way I lead instead of telling what to do I let them say their opinions and I use them to lead giving them credit and I'ts always great to see a server follow the rules but also be having fun and enjoy them selves.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):I have a good reputation on this server for like my bases and people think I'm a good guy and all but people also know I'm understanding and trust worthy and they know I wouldn't abuse the power that this role would give me.With this power and responsibility given to me I would embrace it and help players in need of it but also keep them out of trouble at any cost.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: I would maybe to a every 12 hour map change through a cycle of say 5 maps that way people don't get bored of one map.

Any other comments, etc:No other comments