MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Kittenkat's Moderator application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kittenkat's Moderator application
Section 1: Credentials

This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Kittenkat
Steam Name (at present): Kittenkat
Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:110401028

Country of Residence: America
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English
Languages I am fluent in: ASL & English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 10

My Date of Birth: 02/17/00
Current Education (if applicable): 10th

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I am welcoming, Outgoing, kind, responsible, enthuastic, goofy, tollerant, patient, persistant, understanding, sarcastic at times, and helpful.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: Roblox servers

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words: Respect the NLR: Wait 3 minutes before you can go back, No RDM: so kill anyone without reason unles your a tribal. Don't prop spam, kill others with props, or prop surf. Cant have the full body of an oil or meth merchant in a base, have no have keycodes on all doors besides ones you can open with keys, Dont be a total dick to people, no one way doors. Can't shoot down drones unless your being raided or attacked. Some jobs such as doctors can't raid. Combine and resistance are always at war they can shoot the hell out of eachother. Tribals can kill anyone outside of spawn. Dont crash the server.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 91 hours
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 89 hours
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): 87 hours

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): 18 hours

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): 10 hours

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? Users are just people we all have emotions, some are just playing after a long day and others are bored and have nothing else to do. People can be in different moods andhave different tollerences. Some are more respectful than others. Some view themselves higher than others, giving less respect. No matter the circumstance people always deserve respect.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? It is important to use correct grammar in the public because you can be misunderstood or taken the wrong way. By using correct grammar you are able to get your point clear across.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? People are entitled to their own opinions and thus have their own thoughs on subjects and are entitled to share thouse thoughts, even if your opinion conflicts them you should stil respect theirs.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? Be tollerant for everything, understand, and don't make hasty decisions. Be kind and assertive.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

None

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. Random death match. This is when a player un-rightfully kills another while minding their own business

What is NLR? Give an example. New life rule. You may not go back to a raid if you died within a three minute period or if under attact you may not go back to help within three minutes.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. Prop abuse is prop spam, Hitting others with props, prop blocking, or prop surfing.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? I am tollerant towards situations and kind to everyone. I have not abused the rules and will continue to play under said rules. I'd like to help people who are new/ in need of assistance and direct to have a more rounded server.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role: I've been kind to all members in the community and have been generous to other players who are new showing them how to play and giving them a good start.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: A vote map system where the map changes every 12 hours. Users will vote for a map and majority rules.

Any other comments, etc: Thank you for taking your time to read and concider my forum.