MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Corrupted Treefrog's Moderator Application!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupted Treefrog's Moderator Application!
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:
Steam Name (at present):-=UNG=-CorruptedTreefrog
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):STEAM_0:0:77156942

Country of Residence:Canada
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:French,Vietnamese and English.
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:7-10

My Date of Birth:November 18th 2001
Current Education (if applicable):Grade level is 8, being promoted to 9.

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:
I am a strong and independant man who will do anything to game. I am very creative when it comes to ideas and other matters. Im very kind towards others and a very horrible comedian.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: I have moderated/administrated in two different communities.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:I will be putting this question in point form.
Do not rdm.
Do not be a minge.
Do not prop kill.
Be respectful to all.
Listen to admins.
Do not prop block.
Do not exploit.
Resistance must kos combine and combien must kos resistance.
Tribal must kos all.
If a victim from tribal or resistance or combine are chased into spawn, they are granted to kill them once.
Faction rules do not apply in spawn.

How long I have played Garry's Mod:1000 hours+
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):500 Hours+
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):300hours+(Since I joined to now is 2 years)

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):24 hours+(this is during the summer)

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):15hours+(if a problem is occuring i will get on duty asap to help resolve the problem)

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words):Respect is a privlage that everyone should have, even when it is not given towards you, This shows professionalism and also a polite way to resolve or talk in a converstation. This creates a Respectful and kind atmosphere along with a better relationship with the person and everyone around.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words):It shows how professional and serious we are about the server rules and other matters. It shows people that we are not little kids who paid for admin but worked towards it and improved our server community with it. This shows that we dont joke around and take everytihng serious as I said before.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words):Everyone has different opinions so we must respect each and everyone of them, but there is a point where they are realalistic and make sense and where it doesnt. Someone might of gotten prop killed at the gsa station but they got shot up my a combine at the combine city, this is where opinion 1 doesnt make sense but we still respect it but politely show that it is incorrect.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
I will attempt to talk in and react to every situation calmly and respectivly and be polite to all that I meet even if they are not towards me.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.:i have no bans from this server.(probally joke bans but they dont count Smile

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?:

If you have, please explain what happened.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.:Random deathmatch. When I kill someone with no reason to do so.

What is NLR? Give an example.New life rule. When I die but remember my past life and return to my last deathpoint without waiting a certain ammount of time.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
When I run into a base and start building where he was building and run away.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:I think i am quallified to become a staff member and help out the server community.
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum):I would be polite and kind to all and show how special I am towards others and myself. I will resolve problems in different ways that work that other admins dont do. This will make people favour or like the way i do things and would mostly have a better and enjoyable time on the server.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):The server would aprreciate me because I would not abuse my powers or be rude to anyone as I am a kind and gentle person. I would be funny at times but also perfessional at others, this will make many players time enjoyable and more fun. I think the community should trust me with this role because i think i am responsible enough to handle situations alone. I also think that i should be trusted with this role becasue everytime i go on, people break the rules around me which frustrates me as i cant do anythign about it. This makes me want to become a staff memeber even more.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Improving the Player community and making it a beter and more enjoyable place!
Not to make you think this is being ignored, there is conversation about this app. Mainly it circles around the generic feel to it. I feel similar to what I'd expect Shinoda felt about reading my text-wall application, except instead of the estranged text-wall, it's the usual .paste

I know you have history with the community before this current server, so let that be as is without my opinion on it.

I could probably list 3 other applications currently running on another community that feel the same, so my opinion, which means jack shit in the end-game as Shinoda, Bat, and Joda have final say, is to do as Shinoda asked of me...
Speak of yourself rather than the game. Also speak of what you want to change more thoroughly, as I am interested in that aspect of anyone's app.

PS: I done goofed and posted this on Hellhound's app first because I didn't realize others were posting. Thought forums were dead. Committing Sepukku at earliest convenience.